The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome Veggie Vapers!

Discussion in 'Veggie Vapers' started by shivadance, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dredbull

Dredbull Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I worked with a nearly vegan guy, he had some cheeses and cream cheese but that was it.
    His motto was NOTHING with a face, in hindsight was pretty basic.
    I did work with this crazy girl who was a "vegan" violent mood swings, she would eat altoids like they were going out of style. I broke her altoid fix by pointing out the geletin factor to her.

I will agree there are some serious not informed almost militant vegans I have ran into. Funny how most of them I have ran into have turned out to be closet burger junkies.
    Everyone of them has been off their rocker insane, they treat it like a form of self punishment not a choice.

Since my taste is coming back its been veggies all the time very little meat intake. I try not to use soy IF i can get away with it, does not agree with me.

2. Jessa

Jessa Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    That's an excellent comparison, and it makes me feel a lot better about making the transition to e-cigs (started last Thurs, haven't had an analog since). Becoming a vegetarian was so much easier than I thought it'd be, but it was definitely a learning process with an adjustment period. I think the same applies here.

Hi everyone! So cool that there's a forum for e-smoking veggies!

I've been a vegetarian for almost 3 years. My husband & kids joined in; my 3 year old has never had a bite of meat in her life, which I think is pretty special. :D

3. boondockscifi

boondockscifi New Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm glad to see this group. I started vaping for my health and for the environment. I've been veg for a year and a half and never slipped. I started eating veg because I saw a PETA video denouncing meat, now I just do it because eating anything within my own kingdom seems wrong to me. I can't look at an animal and not feel an amount of intelligence or life, and that's why I'm ovo-lacto but only from local, organic, and very trusted farms (the kind where I could walk in and ask to see the conditions and they'd not think twice), besides that, I'm not really a fan of either on their own.

4. Mrs. Orange

Mrs. Orange Full Member

Jun 14, 2009
    USA
    Hey y'all. Vegan here. I've been vaping since June of last year. Looks like this thread sorta got abandoned but I hope a few of you are still around! :D Hello boondockscifi!

5. Chiqa

Chiqa Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Idaho
    I am off again on again veggie about 6 months now. When pure vegan I felt better, and lost weight while gaining energy. Working on getting back to pure vegan and staying there. I think it just requires more thought (especially comfort foods). Congrats on the veggie forum, way cool it is here)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.