The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Welcome

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by MSmusicstudios, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MSmusicstudios

MSmusicstudios Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Mlps, MN
    Hey everyone here is our new spot! Please let us know you made it!

2. NewLou

NewLou Senior Member ECF Veteran

Wow, the forum looks so different from over here! There is so much more room...of course, we'll need new furniture! :)

Thanks for taking care of this, Matt! I hope they allow the name change, just to simplify things for people who might be looking for us.

3. Kimerpuff

Kimerpuff Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2009
    CO, USA
    Yay!!! Thanks so much!

4. basilray

basilray Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    Minneapolis
    Thank Matt! Your efforts are much appreciated!

Can't wait to see you all after I get back in the country!

5. jdvorr

jdvorr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2010
    up nort, MN
    I'm here. Whew! What a journey! ;)

6. 316lvm

316lvm Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    southern minnesota
    Cripes, I had all but given up. Glad I found you guys again.

7. Kimerpuff

Kimerpuff Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2009
    CO, USA
    I love Maxine! hehe

8. Vidi

Vidi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    I am here!!!!!!

9. windylou723

windylou723 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2009
    East Central MN, USA
    I just found out about this forum. Hi guys! :)

10. MSmusicstudios

MSmusicstudios Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Mlps, MN
    Hi windylou!!!! Welcome. I hope you can make the meet!

11. etoiledunord

etoiledunord Full Member

May 2, 2011
    Minneapolis, MN
    I just joined the forum and am excited to see there's a local group for MN, so hi! :)

12. NewLou

Welcome! I love your screen name (tho' I will have a heck of a time spelling it. lol)

We have another MN Vapers gathering coming up Sunday, June 12th at Whiskey Junction in Minneapolis. I hope you can come!

13. Critter Man

Critter Man Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Minnesota
    Hello folks, I just stumbled across this area of the forums. Nice to know there are some vapers out here, I never see any PVs on this side of the river. Of course, we're not quite as sophisticated in St.P as you folks in MPLS. We got indoor plumbing a while back, and I made the jump to vaping. They damn near burned me as a witch. I convinced them that killing me would curse them and their families for forty generations, so now they just live in fear of me.

Anyhoo, I never make it over to mpls, so I don't think I'll ever meet you folks face to face. I will be keeping an eye on this forum anyway, and I'll contribute what I can. Who knows, maybe a few of you may actually run into the elusive Critter Man...

14. V_Joe1981

V_Joe1981 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2011
    Eagan, MN.
    I too have just found out about this sub forum and very glad that there are MN vapors out there :)

15. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    Hello from the greater St. Cloud area. :)

16. Standpoint

Standpoint Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    South St. Paul, MN
    Hello all. I've been vaping for a little over two years on and off. Been pretty solid with it for about 8 months. I live in South Saint Paul. Nice to see MN vapers, look forward to coming to a meet some day.

Critter man - yea, not too many vapers around. The only ones I've seen are people I know who switched when they saw me vaping. My wife and a few of her friends and their husbands vape around here. A few of the local South Saint Paul bars are pretty tolerant of us vaping inside without issue. Of course, we tend to frequent those establishments pretty regularly, and it is a small community here where everyone knows everyone else.......

17. Deadite

Deadite Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 16, 2011
    Eagan, MN
    Hello everyone!
    I just found this area glad to see others in the MN area.
    Just moved back to the Woodbury area so I haven't found my new hangout yet, but I've only been to a couple of the bars here.
    Not sure who's all tolerant of vaping yet.

But anyways just wanted to pop in and say hi.

18. NewLou

So glad to see folks are finding the MN Vapers Group! You can get on the email list by sending a message to: mnvapers@gmail.com

This email is only used to inform folks of upcoming vape meets and other vape-related news. NO SPAM! ;)

The MN Vapers have a vape meet every other month (the even numbered months), on the second Sunday, at 2 pm.

The next vape meet will be at Whiskey Junction on Sunday, August 14th, at 2 pm. We will probably discuss as a group where we would like to have the next meet in October, as many folks would like to have the meets in various locations.

Even if you can't attend a particular meet, you can give ideas for locations on this forum or at the email provided above.

If you have never been to a vape meet, it is really fun and low-key. It is a great way to find out about and try various devices, juices and accessories, and to meet other vapers.

Hope to see you all posting in this forum, and in person at the vape meets!

-Lou

19. Tripster

Tripster Super Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2011
  20. HannibalGrim

HannibalGrim Full Member

Aug 5, 2011
    North Branch, MN
    I'm in your base, breaking your $&*!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.