Suggestions for Vaping.com - all welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    A way to keep age info would be nice so that I don't have to upload a pic of my license every time I buy something. Other than that I can't think of anything :)
    Thanks for your comment! It's supposed to do that, as long as you're logged in and shipping to the same address again - I assume that was the case?

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I just wondered what your ECF discount code is?

I've never seen one from ya'll.. :D
    That's a good shout, we don't have an ECF specific I will set one up. However if it's for you I can sort out one of our super secret one-off coupons. :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    That's a good shout, we don't have an ECF specific I will set one up. However if it's for you I can sort out one of our super secret one-off coupons. :)

No I ordered something a week or two ago, (already got it, happy customer) I just realized at the time I've never seen a coupon code for you all..

Thought since there was this section I'd ask or mention it. Might make a difference some day on pricier purchases..

Reactions: stols001

low_tar_neil

Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    No I ordered something a week or two ago, (already got it, happy customer) I just realized at the time I've never seen a coupon code for you all..

Thought since there was this section I'd ask or mention it. Might make a difference some day on pricier purchases..
    oh cool, thanks so much for giving us a go! I will definitely get one sorted out in that case.

kianaru

Jun 3, 2019
    • Deleted by Misty
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread