• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

1eca

Dec 16, 2011
MN
www.facebook.com
New ECF member from Minneapolis here to join the ranks.

This is my second venture into the world of vaping... I had initially picked up a PV at a local tobacco shop (without doing my research) and got burned for it (paid nearly 2x what the company sells them for, and it was VERY low quality). I went back to stinkies after that for about a month. My new Janty JETS kit arrived earlier this week and I have been stinky free ever since :D

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Welcome!

You might want to get on the email list for the MN Vapers Club...Just send an email to mnvapers@gmail.com
You'll only get email pertaining to meets and other vaping related announcements and information.

We have meets on the 2nd Sunday of even numbered months. The next meet is on February 12th, 1-5 pm, at Black Bear Crossings, which is the Como Park Pavilion, in St. Paul.

Hope to meet you in person some time!

Lou

Paul S

Jan 6, 2012
Excelsior, MN
I made it...and have now submitted enough posts that I can post here :)

I'm Paul, near Excelsior...vaping for about a month, after smoking for over 40 years. Only two analogs in the last month, and no desire to go back to them :)

Looking forward to the next gathering...I missed the last one, as I was only about a week into it at the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread