Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Nice site kaeo...HUBBA HUBBA on the front page.

Just a heads up.....

You're missing the NO on the PCC kit description.

There is need to carry your power cable with you

thanks, I am up late working on the site & doing design work, so I am bound to miss something. I will get that fixed tonight.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I ordered the SideSho kit from Modern Vapor a few weeks ago and and even though I am not one to get all geared up about packaging it was the most striking and professionally put together e-cig set ups I have ever gotten. I only mention it because I think it was a sign of Tony's attention to detail and eye for design. Very nice. Also do yourself a favor and order some B&H liquid. If you like the Kent/Camel type e-liquids its a real treat. I would like to see it offered in 'bulk' sizes.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I ordered the SideSho kit from Modern Vapor a few weeks ago and and even though I am not one to get all geared up about packaging it was the most striking and professionally put together e-cig set ups I have ever gotten. I only mention it because I think it was a sign of Tony's attention to detail and eye for design. Very nice. Also do yourself a favor and order some B&H liquid. If you like the Kent/Camel type e-liquids its a real treat. I would like to see it offered in 'bulk' sizes.

Thanks a bunch :thumbs:, I am big on style, and pretty picky with making sure things look right.

I do have to agree with you on the B&H, it is all time favorite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread