Status
Not open for further replies.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Got an email from PayPal this morning around 10:30 that they have limited my account for policy violations (selling evil e-cigarettes).

Kinda glad in a way...sick of their rediculous fees but I realize that may put some people in a bind. Nothing I can do about it though, sorry.

I'm willing to have money orders mailed to me for those of you who don't have credit cards or don't like to use them online. We still accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express directly.

Rob

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Got an email from PayPal this morning around 10:30 that they have limited my account for policy violations (selling evil e-cigarettes).

Kinda glad in a way...sick of their rediculous fees but I realize that may put some people in a bind. Nothing I can do about it though, sorry.

I'm willing to have money orders mailed to me for those of you who don't have credit cards or don't like to use them online. We still accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express directly.

Rob

Pardon my abrupt crudeness, but... SCREW PAYPAL!!

Sorry... I just felt like venting...

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
I think PayPal did another sweep because there are several others that have been nailed in the last week.

I thought for sure when they nailed about 20 resellers 2-3 months ago that I'd be taken out also but they never touched me. I even called Customer Service several times to resolve a couple issues and they never batted an eye.

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Totally Wicked USA still uses paypal. I guess they have not been discovered yet. I like using paypal. You don't have to enter your address and you don't have to use your debit card. I know there are others out there but paypal seems to be one of the more popular ones.

Once after using my debit card I started getting some charges that were not mine. I had to cancel my card and wait until I got another. My bank reversed the charges but this is a little scarey. Some credit cards don't have it where you can check transactions online and it may be a month before you notice this. There can be numerous charges. I do not use credit cards only debit cards and I check this online everyday. So be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread