Well hello to you all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpastastiK

Apr 21, 2015
Finland
..from Finland. Newbie here. Been vaping since last september, mainly to cut down my use of Swedish snus. It has been quite a ride so far: from Aerotank Megas to rta's and rda's and diy in few months. Now i'm kind of excited about squonking and thats kind of reason why i'm here. To find good advice and maybe help to purchase some bottom feeders..and also to get to know great community.

SpastastiK

Apr 21, 2015
Finland
Thanks for your tips. I will surely check them out. Got my firs squonker couple of weeks ago: the Laik mod and bought the Zenith v2.5 to go with it and i really like squonking. The only thing is it's really hard to find attys to buy and i'm really not into drilling myself. Luckily i found threads to help with that also.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf SpastastiK. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Just a wonderful place to be. Took me a little bit of trying different things but for the past year, I have refused to use anything other than my reo. Just a well built, reliable mod and easy for even me.
girl_haha.gif
Will not find a shortage of people who are in love with them. If you have any questions or concerns (or you just want to visit with some really great people), come visit us in the reo lounge. Always someone there that can answer anything.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/626726-reo-lounge-part-v-1086.html
JC_link.gif

Have fun and just make yourself at home. . .

SpastastiK

Apr 21, 2015
Finland
Thanks to everyone for your warm welcome! I'm almost convinced of buying my first Reo (lp). The things for the Reo for me are the simplicity and sturdiness. Only thing i'm not attracted to is the fire button. Are the metal caps good, do they stay on well?.. Another thing i would like to ask is have any of you had experience with the Svapiamo Box W3? Thats on the other edge of squonkers, wooden box mod with yihi sx 350. More adjustability, but also many more parts to break..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread