Well, I finally did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
RBF and banana puddin were my first two flavors from nicoticket. Within a week of receiving them i ordered, H1N1, Coolcumber Mint, peanut butter cookie, and home slice pb&j. Whatever you do, don't lock up your credit card. Just enjoy the ride!

All of yours sound good.
I think the banana pudding was sold out. I would have bought 50ml of that for sure. Hope it becomes a repeat on their site.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I fear banana puddin. My only try so far was just disastrous, some weird banana going on, very strong and I've been known to even like banana candy which never tastes like banana pudding. Same with RBF.

Need to keep looking at reviews of both....

If Kent makes more banana pudding we can try some at the same time. We can get through this and face our fear.:) It will be o.k.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Deal! I'll be watching for it, of course I need to snag some Strawnilla and Frenilla and I want to try Grape Ape and whatever the heck the Paste is I'm just gonna go for it.

Strawnilla was another one I would have snapped up 50ml of. I need to pay more attention to these things when it is available. That way if I really love one I can buy a bunch and become a nicoticket hoarder.:)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Strawnilla was another one I would have snapped up 50ml of. I need to pay more attention to these things when it is available. That way if I really love one I can buy a bunch and become a nicoticket hoarder.:)

I believe Strawnilla is to be released this coming Tuesday at 9:30am central time...I suggest the 500ml bottle. :2cool:

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
I just ordered 50ml of rootbeer float. It will probably be my first of many orders from Nicoticket.
Looking forward to seeing what this whole cult following thing is about.:)

Cult - a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
I'd say that about sums it up in a NuTshell. Welcome to la familia!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Newport - we prefer the term "COLLECTOR" over hoarder. We feel so much better about ourselves that way. :laugh:

ry4love

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Memphis,TN,USA
Welcome to the NuThouse Newport. I was drawn in by the following myself and haven't looked back since my first irder of measly 15ml bottles os Virus and CLS. This stuff is infectious. I hope you enjoy your RBF. And remember...If at first you don't succeed, let it steep and try again. There's levels to this s#^+ [emoji40]

Typed with ninja thumbs and suggestive text on my G3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I just ordered 50ml of rootbeer float. It will probably be my first of many orders from Nicoticket.
Looking forward to seeing what this whole cult following thing is about.:)

I hope the liquid finds you, and your erl, well, NPL! Welcome to the fam!!

(Great call on RBF, I have a feeling there are going to be some tears when it's gone - it's pre-steeped, ready to rock!)

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I hope the liquid finds you, and your erl, well, NPL! Welcome to the fam!!

(Great call on RBF, I have a feeling there are going to be some tears when it's gone - it's pre-steeped, ready to rock!)

So my tracking originally said Monday thought to myself let's check the tracking again. It said out for delivery. Walked down to the box. There was a purple glow coming from the mailbox. Fortunately, I opened the mailbox with my sunglasses on. There it was. A purple package. I enjoyed my cherry zotz while doing a quick rinse and rewick on my Erlkonigin. Started off at 10-11 watts and it tasted like the rootbeer barrel candies I have always adored ran it up a little higher and there was the ice cream float taste with the rootbeer. Super tasty stuff. As a side note my Erlkonigin has little fill holes on top. Usually,I have to transfer ejuice to another bottle or use some other method, but your bottles work perfectly. My entire experience has been amazing, and you definitely have another loyal customer/fan. This stuff is super yummy. I will definitely be trying lots of different flavors and starting my own nicoticket collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread