ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Placed my first NT order.
  • 50ml Custard's Last Stand
  • 2x 50ml Wakonda
  • 50ml Strawnilla

All good choices, but where's the Virus? That's ok, at least you got the correct sample sizes. :D
Kidding aside, that's a pretty healthy first order. Let us know what you think when you get them.
And, welcome to the NuThouse!

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Wow - killer 1st order! Welcome to the NuT house and the NT Fam Bam! ;) Good calls on those three!!

LOL yeah I hate running out of of a good juice that I really like, and relegated to vaping sub-par juice until it arrives.

I sure hope these live up to the hype, that was a fairly hefty price tag, but I don't mind spending a little more for great quality products and services.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Welcome to the Nut house WW! Great first order! You must have been lurking here to know that the sample size is 50ml. And wow 100ml of Wakonda! I officially welcome you to the Wakonda Warriors!
HAHA yeah I'm a professional coffee drinker, and have to date not found a coffee vape worthy of a full tank, my hopes is Wakonda will fill that void so I figured why not go ahead and get 100ml, if you don't like it you could always sell it off to one of those NT nuts, no harm no foul, but if you do like it 50ml will go pretty quick.

I've come to love custards, and creamy vapes, so CLS and strawnilla were a no brainier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread