Not open for further replies.

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
After 6 1/2 years of vaping I think I am close to the end, I have really enjoyed it and all the great folks I have met online and at various vape meets.. My big question is, What in the world do I do with all this stuff ?? I have been somewhat of a collector ever since I started and now it amounts to quite a bit of stuff ! I would hate to think about listing every single item in the classifieds, it would probably take me another 6 years...lol

flaw101

Mar 28, 2010
FL
ecighome.com
Harley,
I'm interested in how you came to decide to stop. Have you been Vaping 0 nic for a while and just don't see the need anymore? I just got started Vaping a couple of months ago and have not touched an analog since. I guess I'm in a "honeymoon" period and have now gotten into dripping. Just received a StingrayX clone today and am having a blast. So, at this point, I can't even imagine giving it up.

I agree with the other guys. Maybe hang on to pieces that hold memories and group the rest into a bulk buy. That would save you some trouble.

Here's a newbie saying sorry to lose a vet in the game. Best of luck!!

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Wow. That is truly a long time for you to have been vaping. I can just imagine the stories you can tell of the early days. I, too, would hold onto a couple of favorite setups so that if you get the urge or inclination you can vape a bit on some quality gear.

The PIF Forum has several threads that you can Pay It Forward if you choose to do so with some stuff. The mods over there are great and will help you in any way they can.

I hope we will still see you here visiting on occasion and I wish you all the best.

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
I guess I should have given some history in my first post, I smoked camel and luckys for 37 years (Non Filters), I liked the strong flavor of the tobacco and I guess you would also say the throat hit !!! I started in Nov. Of 2008 and ordered my first kit from a fella in the UK, Back then so of the vendor even sent juice samples, This fella sent me two 50 ML Bottles I thought WOW, this is a nice guy..As I worked thru those bottles I really like the juice so I sent him a message to find out where to get more.. He replied promptly and I placed my order via the Internet and had my supply in 4 days, I was in heaven... In case you are wonder about the juice, I still vape it today, Dekang RY4..

Now I know some of you have been programmed about how bad the china juice is for you and all that, But I can tell you it is great juice and very reasonably priced..If you really pay attention to who is screaming the loudest about how bad it is for you, It will usually be that fella that is mixing juice and selling it to you for 27.50 in a 30 ml bottle, But oh no don't forget about the glass bottle because that makes his juice premium juice, Bull !!!!!!!!!!' I did not post to start a rant but I have been thinking about what I just said for a long time and it's a pity how some people will take advantage just for the almighty dollar. I will stick to my RY4, To each his/her own, I just like it...

To answer one post above about how I decided to quit, I just find myself hitting a device less and less, It's like my body/mind is at ease now...I will keep taking a hit until the body says I don't want anymore .. Thanks for the post...

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
Harley,
I'm interested in how you came to decide to stop. Have you been Vaping 0 nic for a while and just don't see the need anymore? I just got started Vaping a couple of months ago and have not touched an analog since. I guess I'm in a "honeymoon" period and have now gotten into dripping. Just received a StingrayX clone today and am having a blast. So, at this point, I can't even imagine giving it up.

I agree with the other guys. Maybe hang on to pieces that hold memories and group the rest into a bulk buy. That would save you some trouble.

Here's a newbie saying sorry to lose a vet in the game. Best of luck!!

Forgot one point flaw,, You are not a newbie you've been around since 2010. Lol. I still use 12 mg. I started at 36 went to 24 to 18 then 12 and stuck to it ever since....

I will always be a part of this forum (Unless the kick me off) and would be glad to answer any question anyone may have, Just shoot me a pm...

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
Hey, Harley, would you consider writing a history/blog of your experiences with vaping? I'm a newbie too, and I keep hearing tantalizing hints about blue foam and this and that, and I'd love to know the stories behind the hints. It would be a shame for us to lose our history this early in the game! Maybe the forum could set up a section where you and other long-timers could post as the mood strikes you... What do you think?

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
Hey, Harley, would you consider writing a history/blog of your experiences with vaping? I'm a newbie too, and I keep hearing tantalizing hints about blue foam and this and that, and I'd love to know the stories behind the hints. It would be a shame for us to lose our history this early in the game! Maybe the forum could set up a section where you and other long-timers could post as the mood strikes you... What do you think?

Oh my,, The blue foam, Yes that was quite awhile ago, Back in the atomizer days !!! Have you heard about the Lipton tea bags ????
There is another story !!!! We really did start out with bad equipment !!!! I can't believe what is on the market today...

I would be glad to post thoughts and such about history, or at least my history ,,,

BOREMAN

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
RVing the USA
From one vape vet to another. GOD speed Harley !!!!!!!!

My oh my the good old days of blue foam and the lipton tea bags and coffee stir straws for ventilation. The crap we went through to make vaping more pleasurable. Pain in the .... those days were, but we stuck with it. Vaping these days are so much more pleasureable and easy. The stories that can be told !!!

jruss91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Bloomington, IL
Oh my,, The blue foam, Yes that was quite awhile ago, Back in the atomizer days !!! Have you heard about the Lipton tea bags ????
There is another story !!!! We really did start out with bad equipment !!!! I can't believe what is on the market today...

I would be glad to post thoughts and such about history, or at least my history ,,,

Heard that, mt first ecig was a joye 510. Thing was garbage and I went back to smoking cigs for years. Just recently noticed how far the tech has came so I'm all set up now. Been one week since my last analog.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Dekang RY4..

Now I know some of you have been programmed about how bad the china juice is for you and all that, But I can tell you it is great juice and very reasonably priced..If you really pay attention to who is screaming the loudest about how bad it is for you, It will usually be that fella that is mixing juice and selling it to you for 27.50 in a 30 ml bottle,

I saw some of the youtube vids on the chinese facilities...they were like clean rooms where you would build computer chips.......I actually always felt MORE safe vaping dekang or joyetech juice :lol:

GL to you, Harley. Once you decide it's time, then it is.

Congrats!!! People were able to get off cigs 6+ years ago with all that awful equipment, it's a real testimony that vaping works....and you don't have to get fancy.

Last edited:

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
Congrats Harley. Ya know, I found it so relatively easy to cut back on the nic (I'm between 0 - 6 mg these days) that I could see myself stopping vaping at some point. I, too, seem to turn to it less and less. It's just that there is so many new toys to be had, it seems to get easier and easier with each new generation of gear, and so many new flavors to discover!

All the best in whatever you decide...

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Heard that, mt first ecig was a joye 510. Thing was garbage and I went back to smoking cigs for years. Just recently noticed how far the tech has came so I'm all set up now. Been one week since my last analog.

I lasted 4 months tobacco free in the early days...(I was a duel user off and on for a long time)...

Ya know, I still drink Lipton pyramid tea bags once in a while, and I came back successfully this time.

I still see some folks I remember from back then, happy to see you've vaped your way thru Harley!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread