Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Have your hubby make a holder too. Rick from Renderwerks made mine:
holder.jpg

Wood drip tips would be really cool.
I started vaping 1 wk ago and already placed 5 different orders! Today I received a ego c from MTB and loving it! My husband is a wood turner. I told him to turn me some wood drip tips and pen style stuff.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I love all wood turning stuff. I love pens and bowls. I thought about getting into it at one time but never had the room and I do so many other things I could never dedicate the time it takes to learn. Nice that you have someone that can make things for you and be happy about doing these "chores". :)

Yes! I noticed something like that today. I'm going to keep him very busy. He turns pens, bowls and vases and is quite well know in the turning field, so I know they will look amazing.

devildoescry

Jul 31, 2013
Minnesota
Man, I just don't like the look of mods...all I see are dildos LOL! So, I guess I have that going for me! I'm happy with my egos, especially cause they're pretty and sparkly! So honestly, I've only spent around $70, and I have 3 batteries (a 650 for work, an 1100 mah for home, and a Ego Twist to see what all the VV craze is all about), and two Vision Mini ViVi Nova tanks as well as some EVOD BCC tanks. I love my setup, so perhaps simplicity works well for me lol.

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
San Diego, CA
Man, I just don't like the look of mods...all I see are dildos LOL! So, I guess I have that going for me! I'm happy with my egos, especially cause they're pretty and sparkly! So honestly, I've only spent around $70, and I have 3 batteries (a 650 for work, an 1100 mah for home, and a Ego Twist to see what all the VV craze is all about), and two Vision Mini ViVi Nova tanks as well as some EVOD BCC tanks. I love my setup, so perhaps simplicity works well for me lol.

For now... Are you the type of person that likes to tinker with things? I never bring my mod out with me, because nobody wants to carry around a ..... shaped object to a bar- I just bring my evod's out, mainly because I wouldn't care if I lost it or dropped it.

Once you get spoiled by the flavor, vape and power a mod has you won't go back.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
My partner doesn't vape or smoke but, he loves tinkering so, I've got him making organizers, holders and a couple of homemade mods for me - keeps us both happy with vaping that way. :)

I get my vape and, he gets to make mods look any way he wants. Some are flops but, he has fun making them and, I politely vape them for a day, even if they are hassles and really don't work that well, then he can take them apart and use the parts to try something else.

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
Don't worry too much, it finally lets up a bit after awhile. My first six months, I started to seriously think I had a problem. Now I have a few mods I love and am just buying juices, tank parts, etc. Thank God. Of course, then iTaste came out with the 134 and that whole coveting thing kicked back in again. GRRRR. :evil:

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona

I totally agree. Provaris look like they should have a vibrate function. lol

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Those are two that I am really looking forward to getting and probably the real start to my journey as a vapenerd.:vapor: I will say that I don't plan on abandoning the eGo style batteries though, and it's the mods with all the juices that drain long-term cash. I set a budget of $75 a month going forward and hope to stick to that. We'll see, I think the MVP may change the way I currently look at vaping.
itaste MVP is awesome (got it yesterday), but I still will go with my eGo vv batteries for the foreseeable future along with the itaste. I will however get the itaste MVP II when it hits the street this fall.

pinkcloud

Aug 8, 2013
Southern CA
I'm new to vaping so everything is confusing to me. I have a notebook beside the computer that I write down stuff that I want to try...lol

unfortunately, I'm now trying to organize all of the "notes" I have taken. Have a feeling it's a never-ending situation with all the info you get here :)

btw...my simple twist is great but I LOVE my ProTanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread