Well... that escalated quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayPaganJr

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pembroke Pines, Fl, USA
I thought at first I was the only one. Barely a month into vaping and I have got two eGo type and two Provari mini, you know, to switch flavors instead of putting a different tank in, then a K100, then I had to get a Nemesis. Not including the nice Vape Station to store my juice and mods and tanks in and Zen atty. I'm low on funds and working harder to purchase a Kayfun 3.1 and Kayfun Lite. Thinking of going to Italy with my friend in September and picking up a Caravela, but I don't think that will fly with the wifey. Not that I'll go to Italy specifically for that though. Me likey new toys.

gammaxgoblin

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Utah, US
I have successfully avoided chasing the perfect vape so far. It is hard to resist but the two big reasons I switched to vaping were money and health. Wasted 60 bucks on a blu starter kit to start though. Just got a 20 buck 1000mah joyetech ego ctwist and definitely notice the difference when I get it dialed in on the vivi nova. I fatasize daily while browsing sites though lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
San Diego, CA
I thought at first I was the only one. Barely a month into vaping and I have got two eGo type and two Provari mini, you know, to switch flavors instead of putting a different tank in, then a K100, then I had to get a Nemesis. Not including the nice Vape Station to store my juice and mods and tanks in and Zen atty. I'm low on funds and working harder to purchase a Kayfun 3.1 and Kayfun Lite. Thinking of going to Italy with my friend in September and picking up a Caravela, but I don't think that will fly with the wifey. Not that I'll go to Italy specifically for that though. Me likey new toys.

Everyone seems really into the Kayfuns, what makes you interested in them?

How was the k100? There are so many cheap clones, kind of want to grab one just to mess with it.

RayPaganJr

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pembroke Pines, Fl, USA
I got the K100 mainly because I was interested in dripping and wanted a cheap way to try it out. It's all right. Nothing special about it. I occasionally use a tank with it, but I find it clunky and a bit heavy to carry in my pocket. I use it at home only. The Kayfun I got interested in because of the vids I've seen on YouTube and the reviews. I like my Zen atty, but that is something that you can't carry around with you or put in pocket. The top comes off, you can't lay it down or fluid spills, so I just use it for home vaping.

My 20th post. I'm going to the classifieds. (I shouldn't.)

Cr0tchF4i

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
San Diego, CA
I got the K100 mainly because I was interested in dripping and wanted a cheap way to try it out. It's all right. Nothing special about it. I occasionally use a tank with it, but I find it clunky and a bit heavy to carry in my pocket. I use it at home only. The Kayfun I got interested in because of the vids I've seen on YouTube and the reviews. I like my Zen atty, but that is something that you can't carry around with you or put in pocket. The top comes off, you can't lay it down or fluid spills, so I just use it for home vaping.

Haha- Be sure to fill out the request form to be a verified member. I like that they do that, makes me far more comfortable sending a stranger $$.

I haven't tried a dripper addy yet, is it worth the trouble?

sixsix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Arizona
I think everyone tends to go a little fast in the vaping world. I got my brother and parents on it. My parents started off with little ego batteries and liked them, until they vaped my vamo. then they got the Itaste v3's and are loving them. But they walked into a vape shop and now my mom wants a purple provari and my pops wants the Itaste 134. they have been vaping for about a month. I've created MONSTERS!!!!!

Haha, that's awesome. I could never imagine my parents carrying around mods.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 20 posts.

Yessssss. Time to get some gear.

You can fix that Zen cap pretty easily, either with wider o-rings or a few wraps of dental floss underneath the current ones. There are tons of posts/videos showing how to do it. Here's one of them.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Speaking of blowing money on new e-cig equipment.....what are some of the mechs I should be looking at getting?! I know they are pricey so if I start saving now then I will be better off. Wait...who am I kidding!? I will just buy it with my next check because I can't wait!!! :evil: WHAHAHAHA!

A good entry level to medium mech is the magneto. $39.95 with Vapor Joe's coupon code. See Todd's review (ToddsReviews). This Brit is great. Made me fall in love with it. Also, the Natural is well liked. There's no ceiling on mechs. Caravela's going for $2,000, or something (I heard $2K and $1.4k). You can go very little too. FT has a bunch now, most expensive one under $25, and fairly decent. Sigelei is cloning every mech ever made, and they fall into the $25 - $35 range. Actually quite nice. I have the 8w (Caravela clone), and the "copper" 19b. Very respectable quality too. You can now get Bagua clones and many others. A couple of good shops for mechs (clones) are Exhale Vapors and Vaportekusa. Hard to stay away from those sites. Their pre-orders took less than 2 weeks for delivery. Very nice.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
OMG! Stop now. You have GAS (gear aqui$ition $yndrome) it is very expensive and will ruin vaping for you if not controlled, all u want is new gear and not vaping enough to justify the cost. Terrible thing to get. When just starting out. I know because I have it. :(

Yeah, I got it. Fought it for four months, then it overwhelmed me. ECF did not help me either.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Everyone seems really into the Kayfuns, what makes you interested in them?

How was the k100? There are so many cheap clones, kind of want to grab one just to mess with it.

Yeah, just got the Kayfun Lite from Cloud 9. Very nice. Also, check out the Russian 91%. Exact machining to the Kayfun Lite, but includes the air flow controller of the Kayfun 3.1. In other words, the clone is better than the original for half the price. Wish the Russian had been out two months ago. Absolutely love it! Still, the Ithaka is my current favorite. But you have to love them both. Love VapeWorld.

renaenaeox

Jun 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thanks for the advice I watch all I can on youtube , but spend more time here on forum as I live out in the sticks with nothing but dail up for internet. (have to travel to town for high speed)

I totally understand the pain of no internet. Up until about a month ago I was in a house that didn't even get cable service! I had to rely on my iPhone for any kind of internet and it was such a pain in the ....

On a more thread-related note.. I definitely thought that vaping was going to be cheaper than smoking. HA! It's become such a hobby now that I end up spending way more than I did when I was smoking analogs. Plus the decisions! So so so many decisions to make and wonderful, pretty things to spend my money on. Oh well.. I'm healthier, smell better and don't have to go outside for my nic fix. Plus I get a ton of compliments and questions on my (pretty basic) system. It's fun to get people interested the world of vaping. Still.. hella expensive at times.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Thanks for the advice I watch all I can on youtube , but spend more time here on forum as I live out in the sticks with nothing but dail up for internet. (have to travel to town for high speed)

No, no, you need Exede. I am in the sticks too, but ...

Test 101812.jpg

Much better for shopping for and researching vaping. :)

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I originally thought I would just vape to crave my urges, but now it's a hobby that has no signs of stopping.

I started Vaping 1 week ago to stop smoking "analog" (i find that term hilarious), and I sure hope I don't get caught up in a new costly addiction.

So far I have kept my purchases down to a second battery and a few more E-Liquid flavors.

So far........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread