Well what did everyone get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzo317

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
Rochester NY
I searched although not hard, (page 5 of the new posts) and not to sound greedy but what did everyone get, yano vapor wise for Christmas? I got the Halo menthol sample pack that Ive wanted to try bad and a juicy vapor 18mil pack with flavors that i know i love PLUS two mings from my mother in law. Ive heard all the talk about them and i figured a drip tip was a drip tip but holy cow these things are fantastic. I got the green to go with my REO and the Susan G. Komen that i also asked for, cuz how couldnt you. So yeah what did everyone get i wanna know damn it lol Merry Christmas ( cuz its Christmas ) and happy holidays. OHH and of course PICS are outstanding. xmas1.jpg

Last edited:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
Bams, what is THAT? Did you get an ostrich egg for christmas?

Vape related, i got an organizer with three drawers for my juices and such, a dremel for slotting cartos (from my hubs), and a gift certificate for Ms. T's Bakery from my son!

no idea what kind of egg it is... to me its a big goose egg cuz thats what i got for xmas this year... i was a boy boy so santa missed me again this year..lol

i gotta remember to not eat his cookies and drink his cocoa before he comes..bad bad bad me..lol

nqabassist26

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
SoCal
Guess I'll join in.

I got a
-$100 check
-2 $25 dollar gift cards to restaurants
-3 sweaters, a scarf and a pair of gloves and jeans
-A tea tin with Oolong tea from Teavana
-Mud flaps for my Evo IX
-A bottle of Armani Code Sport cologne
-A stainless steel coffee mug
-A Halo Tobacco sampler pack, and some PV4 from Primevaping
-A ming drip tip and pawn drip tip, and some Bauway/Joye Atties/Boge cartos
-Some DIY stuff, 48mg nic juice, flavors, bottle of PG and VG
-2.1 Computer speakers by Corsair
-A tool set for work on computer hardware
-Kuerig single serve coffee maker
-Love, hugs, kisses and delicious dinner
-A Provari!

... I feel like a brat. :oops:

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Hmmm...Vaping related, I got Hubby and I new VV GRIP mods. I bought both of them, so I wrapped mine and put it under the tree to "me", from "me". I got Hubby a bunch of vaping stuff: an organizer, a bunch of diy juice in his favorite flavors, prefilled a new carto tank for each flavor. I make sure I have evrything I need for vaping, and then some...

I also got a Nikon S9100 digital camera, extra battery, memory card and case. I got 3 pairs of leather Crocs(my fave footwear), a beautiful brass oil lamp, some shirts, a pair of slippers, a candle, a scarf, some homemade pickles and sauces, homemade barbeque sauce, and some money.

The most wonderful thing I got for Christmas is my daughter, son in law, and 6 of our grandchildren coming to visit from 1200 miles away, and staying with us through New Year's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread