Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 14, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
I was just thinking and I hope that isn't just an air bubble under the screen protector
I thought the same (honestly hoped that what it was) I can't rremember if its the first or second pic but I took it off and you will see I'm holding it above the mod. Made me a sad vapor last night. So happy I kept my vape pen.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
This may sound like a funny question but has the "drop" moved? If you jar the mod with like the palm of your hand does it move? I am wondering if it's an air bubble (or a accidental drop of liquid plastic) that got trapped somehow in the clear plastic window over the display screen. In which case it should not affect the mod. It will just look odd. I would still send it back.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
This may sound like a funny question but has the "drop" moved? If you jar the mod with like the palm of your hand does it move? I am wondering if it's an air bubble (or a accidental drop of liquid plastic) that got trapped somehow in the clear plastic window over the display screen. In which case it should not affect the mod. It will just look odd. I would still send it back.
Didn't move. I poked at it with my finger and rubbed over it but not moving. It didn't arrive this way so I'm nor sue what happened to it. I'm just waiting to replace it before I send it back and end up mod-less. Thank you all l for your responses. I love this site. So happy I joined.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.