West Coast Vape Off

Would you be interested in a Meet and Vape!

• Yes

• Yes (but I live elsewhere)

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
Hey everyone!

I am going to put this poll up to get a feel for who would be interested in this.

I am thinking of hosting a west coast get together, where we all meet up and vape it up!

I will be offering raffles, gifts, etc of various E-Smoking items.

Plus it will be a great way just to meet the people we all talk to.

Smoking is a very social event, so why not combine it with the people who understand what e-smoking is all about.

It could be a great place for consumers to show off their favorite e-smokes, new users to learn about different brands, and even a place to show off inventions!

Think of all the new flavored e-liquids you could TRY in PERSON! Instead of asking on the forums!

As well this could be great for suppliers to come out and show off their products. Raise some buzz.

I figure if we have the right turn out, I know some hookups that would allow us to rent a bar or lounge and vape the night away!

If you are interested please respond with your location and times you are available, such as weekends, weeknights, etc.

This would be in the Orange County/LA area.

As of now the date is tentative and I will form a time and place depending on schedules and interest.

-Tristan

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
I don't meet anyone from the interwebs that I'm not REALLY familiar with unless it can't be avoided.

Did that once, nearly had to kill someone.

Stalkers are fun!

This is why you don't try to pickup people on Myspace... lol

Public places for the win with lots of people!

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
This is why you don't try to pickup people on Myspace... lol

Public places for the win with lots of people!

We met in a public place. Myself, my fiance, a guy and his "girlfriend" after having discussed a bunch of commonalities in a forum much like this one.

Turns out she wasn't his girlfriend and, after the tense 30 mins or so we spent at the restaurant I left with my fiance.

Apparently he wasn't quite ready for us to be out of his life just yet.

Yikes.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I said I was sorry, Terraphon!!!

Sheesh!

Get over it, already.

*stalks moar*

You can stalk me any time you want, sexy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH... Classic. :lol:

That must have been extremely awkward. I gotta ask.. What kind of forum was it Terraphon?

Marine Aquariums...Actually, it wasn't a forum in the sense that people know now. It was a newsgroup.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
ok...short version, then I have to go to bed.

I used to have a bunch of marine aquariums and spent a lot of time in rec.aquaria.marine.reef talking with people all over.

There was a guy that posted on there that lived about 15 miles from me (In Phoenix, that's practically across the street).

After a few weeks of semi-regular banter, discussing the various stores we shopped at, similar species, etc...He suggested that my fiance and I meet up with him and his girlfriend for dinner and chat. I bring it up to the fiance, she's ok with it, we make plans.

We meet at this Japanese place, midpoint between us and this is where the "fun" begins.

1) He said his name was Angel
2) Apparently that meant "angel of being f.cking insane and thinking you're a vampire" because the guy was so goth he sh.t bats and walked around with a cane, a long, flowing, cape-like...thing...and had jet-black (dyed) hair and eye-liner.
3) His "girlfriend" looked like something out of a trailer park that had just been hit by an F-5 tornado
4) She reckoned she wasn't really his girlfriend because HE WAS GAY.
5) She was actually his vampire...slave...thing...

My fiance developed a sudden migraine after drinks and we made a hasty exit.

"Angel" apparently got my full name from eyeballing the credit card receipt I was signing because he was phoning me about every 27 minutes for the next 2 weeks and finally showed up at my house where he proceeded to profess his "lust" for me and asked me to join his vampire club where I could be his #2 blood-sucker...guy...or whatever and my fiance could be one of our "slaves"

Just about then, he found himself looking at something very similar to THIS :

3.jpg

whilst receiving a "polite invitation" to .... my doorstep and if you ever come back again I'm going to put so many holes in you they won't know whether to take you to a trauma center or a screen-door repairman.

I also called the cops after he left and gave them his description and a run-down of the events up to that point. They reminded me that Arizona is a castle doctrine state and that if he was to return it would probably be in my best interest to take care of business.

And that's pretty much that.

Fin

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
ok...short version, then I have to go to bed.

I used to have a bunch of marine aquariums and spent a lot of time in rec.aquaria.marine.reef talking with people all over.

There was a guy that posted on there that lived about 15 miles from me (In Phoenix, that's practically across the street).

After a few weeks of semi-regular banter, discussing the various stores we shopped at, similar species, etc...He suggested that my fiance and I meet up with him and his girlfriend for dinner and chat. I bring it up to the fiance, she's ok with it, we make plans.

We meet at this Japanese place, midpoint between us and this is where the "fun" begins.

1) He said his name was Angel
2) Apparently that meant "angel of being f.cking insane and thinking you're a vampire" because the guy was so goth he sh.t bats and walked around with a cane, a long, flowing, cape-like...thing...and had jet-black (dyed) hair and eye-liner.
3) His "girlfriend" looked like something out of a trailer park that had just been hit by an F-5 tornado
4) She reckoned she wasn't really his girlfriend because HE WAS GAY.
5) She was actually his vampire...slave...thing...

My fiance developed a sudden migraine after drinks and we made a hasty exit.

"Angel" apparently got my full name from eyeballing the credit card receipt I was signing because he was phoning me about every 27 minutes for the next 2 weeks and finally showed up at my house where he proceeded to profess his "lust" for me and asked me to join his vampire club where I could be his #2 blood-sucker...guy...or whatever and my fiance could be one of our "slaves"

Just about then, he found himself looking at something very similar to THIS :

3.jpg

whilst receiving a "polite invitation" to .... my doorstep and if you ever come back again I'm going to put so many holes in you they won't know whether to take you to a trauma center or a screen-door repairman.

I also called the cops after he left and gave them his description and a run-down of the events up to that point. They reminded me that Arizona is a castle doctrine state and that if he was to return it would probably be in my best interest to take care of business.

And that's pretty much that.

Fin

:pop::pop:

That is priceless. Hahahaha. There are definitely some interesting individuals out there. I take it you never heard from the guy again?

Liberate_Yourself

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
U.S.
www.smokeliberation.com
Is it just me or would this guy be GREAT for the meetup.. think of the stories! :O

Oh yea! That sounds like a plan! hahaha.

I'd be stoked to meet all the west coast guys and gals from the forum. I wonder if Leaford would make his way down from the bay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread