• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wet Ego Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
How long was it in the water for? For the sake of science I just put one of me older ego batts in the sink with water for almost a minute and took it out and dried it off and I am vapeing on it right now so I would't worry at all but to be safe just leave it in the rice for 24hrs and it should be fine.

It wasn't in there very long at all.

I appreciate the science experiment, but shouldn't you replicate the event that precipitated the battery getting wet? Just saying . . . . :laugh:

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Well as a tip, try to separate business from pleasure when in there, as in when in the act of doing your business the only thing you should be pulling out is your...cigar? Then pull out the e-cigar only after you've put the other one away :D

But . . . . I'm a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAPOINSANO

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
Vapin'Hard Mang*<|;)
Well as a tip, try to separate business from pleasure when in there, as in when in the act of doing your business the only thing you should be pulling out is your...cigar? Then pull out the e-cigar only after you've put the other one away :D

good point,!:)

but,
i would'nt want to meet any of the "cigar totin" women thanks!:shock:

uh vape hard ?:lol:

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
If it would get above 0* at this point I would be happy. The wind is gusting between 50 and 70 kph.

It is not nice out there.

I'm moving to Georgia. db13berry make room cause I'm packing my bags.

Make sure to leave a spare battery on the pillow in the spare room.

"aim to pee" - the men in my life have no "aim" :laugh:

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Manitoba currently has a storm system coming through bringing rain, ice and snow - up to 30cm in places - I have no dry breezes at the moment. :(

But, Tallgrass how do you drop a laptop into a washing machine? :blink:

I was blissfully unaware of this (I live under a rock and intentionally avoid all weather forecasts!) until reading your post. I looked out the window and sure enough the snow is already piling up on the window sill. Guess I should go change out of my shorts and into some fleece pajamas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread