Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
The numbing shots the dentist gave me for the whole mouth wore off .
As it started to wear off i vaped a little indica fire og hav a few other types .
Going to roll up one today called ice cream cake ad a few puffs last night .Anyways other than feeling i was in a boxing match i will be fine in time.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
The numbing shots the dentist gave me for the whole mouth wore off .
As it started to wear off i vaped a little indica fire og hav a few other types .
Going to roll up one today called ice cream cake ad a few puffs last night .Anyways other than feeling i was in a boxing match i will be fine in time.
Glad it went as well as these things can go. Heal quickly friend :)

Reactions: Dieseler

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Edit double post .
I don't think so actually. I don't see the 2nd post. Sometimes I've noticed ECF glitches and it appears I double-posted but when I reload the page it only posted once. I am able to restore your post from before the edit, would you like me to do so? :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Vaped some Afghani last night, candidate for my favorite strain I think. I'm mostly a Sativa guy but sometimes a good indica just hits the spot :)
Just took a teaspoon of homemade kush hemp oil. Now for a productive day at work :thumb:
Off tomorrow and have a huge painting project. That translates to lots of vaping :vapor:

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Still working on the Sour Diesel.
7FBDA1D6-316B-420C-8872-42F2E528CD33.jpeg

ChainVapeS

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2019
This is nice but I can’t wait for the campground in MI to open so I can stop by an actual dispensary.

View attachment 865119
So far, there are only a couple of dispensaries that are licensed for doing rec sales. 2 in Ann Arbor and one in Jackson. The state hasn't put rec licensing fully into place yet. We are hoping to see a couple get licenses for rec here in Lansing in the next couple of weeks.
There were a couple of stores doing their own thing, but they got shut down quickly. Right now all the stores are still medical only

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Optimistic
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
So far, there are only a couple of dispensaries that are licensed for doing rec sales. 2 in Ann Arbor and one in Jackson. The state hasn't put rec licensing fully into place yet. We are hoping to see a couple get licenses for rec here in Lansing in the next couple of weeks.
There were a couple of stores doing their own thing, but they got shut down quickly. Right now all the stores are still medical only

There’s a rec shop opening in Niles this week and it’s like a 30min drive but with no place to stop and partake we have to wait. I figure by April when the campground opens they should have some products on the shelves.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

ChainVapeS

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2019
There’s a rec shop opening in Niles this week and it’s like a 30min drive but with no place to stop and partake we have to wait. I figure by April when the campground opens they should have some products on the shelves.
Interesting. I'll have to check that out. Niles is a bit of a drive for me, but it might be worth checking out.

Where do you camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread