What’s the best pod mod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaVape

Sep 26, 2022
Hey all,

So I have been looking around lately for a new pod mod and there’s so many to choose from it can get a bit overwhelming

I have Kind of narrowed it down to a few I’m going to list and if anyone has tried and compared these against each other which would you say is the best over all all rounder, good flavour and lasting coils is a big priority for me

I’m leaning towards the Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Kit due to lots of positive reviews (however I’m finding it very hard to source 1 anywhere that has them in stock, does anyone know why this is?) I know they have been out for a while now but people still highly recommend them over newer devices of today.

Next choice would probaly be the Voopoo drag S/X Pro, heard mixed reviews but normally always liked voopoos products ( anyone know how the new drag H80s compares to the pro’s yet?

And lastly I was thinking of going for the Geekvape z100c I’d say it’s very similar to the Ursa but has the DNA option but heard people say the dna option on it is more of a gimmick it’s not really a good dna option and that the Ursa is still better than it.

Other popular choices you may have would be welcome for me to consider if they are better than these devices I mentioned

It’s a lot to take in and compare I know so I apologise for that lol, I’m just not sure which is best to go for and have already bought a few dud devices I wasn’t happy with so I don’t want to waste anymore cash and make sure I get the next purchase right.

Thanks

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey all,

So I have been looking around lately for a new pod mod and there’s so many to choose from it can get a bit overwhelming

I have Kind of narrowed it down to a few I’m going to list and if anyone has tried and compared these against each other which would you say is the best over all all rounder, good flavour and lasting coils is a big priority for me

I’m leaning towards the Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Kit due to lots of positive reviews (however I’m finding it very hard to source 1 anywhere that has them in stock, does anyone know why this is?) I know they have been out for a while now but people still highly recommend them over newer devices of today.

Next choice would probaly be the Voopoo drag S/X Pro, heard mixed reviews but normally always liked voopoos products ( anyone know how the new drag H80s compares to the pro’s yet?

And lastly I was thinking of going for the Geekvape z100c I’d say it’s very similar to the Ursa but has the DNA option but heard people say the dna option on it is more of a gimmick it’s not really a good dna option and that the Ursa is still better than it.

Other popular choices you may have would be welcome for me to consider if they are better than these devices I mentioned

It’s a lot to take in and compare I know so I apologise for that lol, I’m just not sure which is best to go for and have already bought a few dud devices I wasn’t happy with so I don’t want to waste anymore cash and make sure I get the next purchase right.

Thanks
Hi and welcome,
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
What are you vaping with currently? Device/topper/liquid? PG/VG ratio , nicotine strength?

In addition to "good reviews", what are some things YOU want in a new device?
Removable battery?
RBA option?
Temperature control?
Multi- coil compatibility?
Small size?
Large tank?
Do you vape MTL or direct to lung?

What is your total budget?
Where are you located? US, EU, UK, etc.

Cheers
I

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I'd stay away from Geekvape. Their products might be okay, but if you ever need to use their customer service for any reason, they're horrible to deal with. Their phone line has been shut down, their chat feature drops you after a few minutes, and they are slow to answer emails. Their CS people aren't very helpful, either.

GorillaVape

Sep 26, 2022
    Hi and welcome,
    How long did you smoke and how many per day?
    What are you vaping with currently? Device/topper/liquid? PG/VG ratio , nicotine strength?

In addition to "good reviews", what are some things YOU want in a new device?
    Removable battery?
    RBA option?
    Temperature control?
    Multi- coil compatibility?
    Small size?
    Large tank?
    Do you vape MTL or direct to lung?

What is your total budget?
    Where are you located? US, EU, UK, etc.

Cheers
    I
    Hi thanks for the response,

Normally vape between a 3/6 % - 70/30VG direct lung vaper, I’m not a total novice to the game I’ve just been away from it for a while so I lost track of things.

I’ve had many many devices over the years mostly were sub ohm tanks/ devices like the Smok stuff and the Voopoo Drag - Drag Too- Drag 2, also switched over to sqoinking for a while with the Dovpo device and wotofo profile RDA but I got bored with the hassle of it all so stopped for about a year.

I came back to it and I bought a pod mod Drag S just for the easy convenience and size of it about a year ago now, but I’m wanting something that has better battery and provides better flavour with longer lasting coils.

I purchased a Innokin sensis at the weekend because it was meant to have great flavour and advanced settings with the coil+ refresh and FO hertz stuff as well as extended coil life and all this patter but I found it to be a load of ....e tbh not happy with it in the slightest I had a feeling I wouldn’t like it but I unfortunately listened to the selling marketing of it and the hype and the online reviewers talking about it and they each had something different to say about it so I thought I’d try it but nope defo not impressed with it in the slightest, just a gimmick.

So something along the lines of the ones I mentioned in terms of size and capability, I don’t mind if they are slightly on the larger side, Internal or removable battery doesn’t bother me tbh, multi coils options be good yeah.

I’m in the UK and around £100.00 budget seems to be more than enough for a decent pod mod I would think.

Thanks

GorillaVape

Sep 26, 2022
    I'd stay away from Geekvape. Their products might be okay, but if you ever need to use their customer service for any reason, they're horrible to deal with. Their phone line has been shut down, their chat feature drops you after a few minutes, and they are slow to answer emails. Their CS people aren't very helpful, either.
    Ah ok, thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Territoo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread