Status
Not open for further replies.

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
My order came in today and the first thing I noticed was how heavy my order of T3's and coils were.. At first I was like, did I win some free stuff? What can be in here!

Upon opening I saw this bubble wrapped brick of cards and I remembered my request lol. As usual, I run out of SI business cards often and keep forgetting to ask for more on my orders; but not this time! Lol, I asked Heather if she could include some in my order as I constantly give them out and she informed me that she sent along a hand written note to the shipping crew.. Either they were a little overzealous or they really want me to hand out more cards ;)

Hopefully this didn't put SI in a business card shortage again as I'd be happy to send some back if needed, but I'm sure I'll get them handed out eventually! Needless to say I won't need to remember to request them on my next 50 orders or so! Probably have about 300 but I didn't count them. I've converted so many people to SI already, I plan to just give them a chunk to hand out in the workplace and such. Happy to spread the word! Thanks heather!

i41yzk.jpg

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Gee, I never got any business cards with my orders!?:ohmy:

Actually, you got a very good point. Everyone at work wants the address of SI's site and I tell them, they write it down, and they loose the piece of paper and ask me again the next day. Just put in a another big order and didn't think to ask for some. Will on the next order.

Thanks.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
lol this is like the time I asked for one of those lobster necklaces from red lobster and they gave me a whole BAG of them.
There must have been like 200 lobster bead necklaces 0.o
Could come in handy for a number of things, not just lobster huh?

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Looking for maybe 5 or 10 cards. I find I'm [inadvertently] converting stinky smokers just by vaping and saying nothing. They come and ask and I tell. A card or two would be good to use. Two people at work have already ordered starter kits from SI.

Order through the site?

EDIT: Two others, a cigar and pipe smoker also went electronic. Too bad SI doesn't carry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread