What are you doing to help us continue to keep our right to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    There is talk and proposed regulations to restrict the sales of ecig equipment/accessories and ejuice. What are you doing as a user and or a supplier to let our lawmakers know the truth behind these proposals and about the mis-information these decision makers have? How are we helping them make informed decisions?

Reactions: LadyVapentine

liblue1

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    As a long time vaper they do this every year.....threaten to take something or other away from the vapers......It hasn't happened yet....I believe there isn't anything they can do about it.....the cat has been out of the bag too long.....I can make a puck mod with parts from Radio Shack.....I can buy batteries for that mod anywhere...I can buy flavors anywhere....and if I had to I would buy tobacco and make my own nic.....So they will never be able to regulate it the way they want.....I know what they really want it tax money....so mostly that's what they are trying to scare you into paying without too much of a fuss...........

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    I think a lot needs to be done to change the way vaping is portrayed in the media. There's an oversharing of negative stories in the mass media, but you rarely see a big news article about everyday people who quit smoking with the help of e-cigs.

That's a big struggle right now, I think. What does everyone else think? Where do you go for your vaping news?

Reactions: TheKiddVapes
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread