• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What are you vaping on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmusicstudios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Mlps, MN
I am always wanting to know what everyone is using...

Currently I have only been using my REO Grand. I just love it! When I want a change of pace I have been using the saber touch.

As for juice I have been vaping Elixer Cinnabun. This juice has been my all day vape for weeks now, and I can not stop.

How about you?

willr001

Feb 18, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
I've just got a couple ego batts, with the t-atty's and normal 510's. Right now I'm enjoying Mountain Mist by VaporBomb (mt dew). Haven't been able to stop since I got it last week. Fire and Ice was a little much for me, their raspberry is good. I also have been digging on some alien visions Boba's, Flue Cured, and 555 for tobacco flavors.

The mountain dew though, I never thought I could blow through an ounce bottle of juice that fast, especially with all the variety I have.

Need to try the redbull, Stownz seems to be enjoying it a bit, lol. I didn't expect to like Mt Dew, it was VB's flav of the week though, and I gave it a try. Redbull seems similar enough to Mt Dew, I assume I'd like it.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Hitting the ProVari w/a Iken V2 gold drip carto (10 more just hit the mailbox!!!!) at 4.4v loaded w/DIY Cinnamon roll, switching that up with a MAP tank also and same sauce. The Provape w/Cisco LR 306 and Caramel Cappacino, the Infinity with a IKEN 801 at 5V and some DIY Chocolate Caramel Cookie sauce.

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
Just got my new shipment from Ms T! So I am having a blast. Loaded up a duel coil on my silver bullet with the new vanilla ice cream snickerdoodle ,its awesome. Even better though is the Bavarian cream filled doughnut Im driping into my 6v rough stack. I can not belive this stuff. Its just like its name sake. Ms T is an artist.

I'm vaping Your Soul through my Zeus from Zombie Juice Enter Page... Yes. It is that awesome.

Currently I have only been using my REO Grand. I just love it! When I want a change of pace I have been using the saber touch.

As for Juice I have been vaping Elixer Cinnabun. This juice has been my all day vape for weeks now, and I can not stop.

How about you?

Paul S

Jan 6, 2012
Excelsior, MN

As for Juice I have been vaping Elixer Cinnabun. This juice has been my all day vape for weeks now, and I can not stop.

How about you?

My brand-new GLV-2, with grape, both from The eCig Shop in Anoka :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread