• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What are you vaping on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2009
breaking my refresh button
Vaping my Lavatube at 4.4V with Virgin Vapors Kona Coffee Milkshake with a CE2 Clearomizer.

I also endorse the eCig Shop. A visit there was very helpful in Dec. Sometimes it makes all the difference to physically see what's available, pick it up, ask questions, etc.

Are there details posted yet about a Feb. '12 meet up? I'm hoping to be there and meet some fellow vapers. (Randomness: Is it "vapors" for the smoke we exhale and "vapers" for the folks who do the exhaling?) I did sign up for the email list.

Paul S

Jan 6, 2012
Excelsior, MN
Boge Revolution V2.1 (a lot better than the V2) resurrector/Dekang Menthol.

I cant speak to the shop in Anoka...

<-------Kind of a drive for me
Do check it out when you get down here sometime! I was in there today--first time on a Saturday--and was pleasantly surprised at how much business was going on!

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Do check it out when you get down here sometime! I was in there today--first time on a Saturday--and was pleasantly surprised at how much business was going on!

Been there a couple of times now, Check out the hardware and sample a few flavors while waiting.
Started with Joye eGos and just got a Cylon/Lavatube and vapeing Steves RY4 Menthol, Tuti Fruity, Pina Colada, Bannana Creme, and Tropical Menthol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread