The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What are you vaping right now??

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Fussellini70713, Apr 26, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MJCSD

MJCSD Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2014
    usa
    Naked 100 euro gold

2. dobroeutro

dobroeutro Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Toasted Coconut Cheesecake by me... :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    I love that toasted Coconut cheesecake. Good stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PugLady

PugLady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    I am the same, I mix about 3 or 4 juices into my perfect custom juice lol.. Right now I have the most wonderful buttery concoction in my tank!
    40% Pop Clouds "Butterscotch"
    40% Drip Line "Killa Vanilla"
    15% Liquid State "De La Creme"
    5% Mount Baker Vapor "French Vanilla"
    - I can't tell you how yummy it is! The perfect mix if Creamy vanilla & buttery goodness :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

5. vapdivrr

vapdivrr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Vaping some of the new bobas bounty....bobas was "the" juice many years ago, but went bye bye a few years back. Ave juice couldn't get one of the flavorings anymore, so they discontinued the juice until a couple weeks ago, when they finally replicated it. It's very good and I'm so very glad it's back

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Dustydtc

Dustydtc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2012
    Texas
    Does it seem to be as good as before?

7. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    The very first day I received it seemed a little rough around the edges ( that could of been the way it was originally too) but after 2 to 3 days it started to taste just like I remembered. It's been 5 days of steeping now and It is darn close, maybe 98 percent of the original, I simply cannot put it down. It's honestly ruining all my other juices because it just has so much flavor....

8. Dustydtc

Jul 29, 2012
    Texas
    That is good to hear. I went ahead and placed an order last night sounds like I need to maybe place another.

9. pwmeek

pwmeek Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 8, 2011
    SE Michigan
    Ahhh, the joys of vaping flavorless. Mix it up and vape. No steeping, no microwaving, no worries about too much or too little flavor. No searching for obscure recipes, no worrying about whether the postman will deliver before I run out of something - or at least that worry is some decades in the future since I have prepared for the nicapocalypse by laying in considerable supplies of nic-base.

• Like Like x 2
  10. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I took a chance initially and bought 100mls, after 3 days I placed another 100ml order. I know you'll want to try it immediately, but try to let it go for at least 3 days, one with the top completely off.

11. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I have only tried making 2 recipes in 7 years and I just didn't put my heart into it because I know I'm to picky about juices and know i couldn't replicate any of the ones i like, mainly because I vape nets and don't want to get into that. It has taken me years and hundred and hundreds of juices just to find a few I like, but never tried unflavored. I think I will whip up a batch and try

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Dustydtc

Jul 29, 2012
    Texas
    Thank you for the tip I ordered 2 more bottles this morning and I will make sure to let them steep. Heck I’ve waited a few years lol.

13. Benjamin899

Benjamin899 Full Member

Feb 11, 2018
    8DE5F074-068D-475B-BEA0-9CF97CACE171.jpeg I’m vaping these, would recommend the apple fritter is really good!

14. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    I never thought I would vape BB again...I did try their flavor 39 ( something they said was similiar, but not bobas) and it wasn't very good and tossed it, so I just thought it was a lost cause. But it's definitely back and props to ave, although it took a couple few years, they did it!

15. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Me too, been vaping the same combo of juices for about 2 years now and one of my favs for 6 years lol. I will be really pissed if any if them suddenly become unavailable. I recently ordered 8 flavors to try and only liked one if tgem enough to keep it lol. Selling the other 7 in the class this weekend.. Sucks because most places don't give samples anymore that I know of, except mbv, they give a free 15ml or 30ml bottle with every 30 ml purchase. I like that but you never know what your gonna get..

16. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Yes not to many do give samples anymore, in fact heathers heavenly vapes, where I buy most of my juices, use to sell 4ml bottles, but now do not. One good thing is that my wife will vape anything, she doesn't care at all, so she gets all the leftovers. She doesn't even care if I mix her flavors up. I rewick and fill her tanks, but most of the time I forget what juices are in her tanks, so when I go to fill them, I just add whatever to whatever juice is in there and she loves it .

17. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Oh I could never do that! I have an extremely hightened sense of smell and taste so my juices have to be right on.. I tried 30 different candy cane and peppermint juices before I found 1 I liked lol.. The v4l wow peppermint is absolutely the best! I am super picky, my sister is like your wife tho so usually I jus give my rejects to her. This past month tho I spent a few hundred on the several juices I wanted to try during an ejuices sale. Of course the only one I liked the Liquid State DeLa Creme is now discontinued by the company so just about everyone is sold out. I found 1 bottle at 1 online store I'd never heard of and that's it.. Now my 4 part juice recipe just became a 3 part lol..

18. vapdivrr

Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Very similiar indeed.....what also limits my likes on juices is how most now don't offer 24mg nic anymore. There are many juices I would like to try, but they are just to low for me.....

19. PugLady

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Yeah I am trying to lower my nic levels as I am a runner when my back isn't having issues so I have dropped from 24 when I started down to around 6mg now sometimes I mix with 0 or 3 so I probably stay around 4 these days. I don't mind as long as I use a lil extra pg since I like a decent throat hit.

• Like Like x 1
  20. adl

adl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2011
    Atlanta
    You talked me into it. I'm going to try this next month. Although I still may pick up a couple of the flavors that I like as a treat every now and then.