Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
It is the best of this flavor-type that I've tried. It has excellent flavor and gives off excellent clouds. I buy it from VapeCentric. If you're interested, here's a link: Cinnamon Roll Donut| FoS | 100ml
...enjoy :)
I bought some. I think it has a tad too much sucralose in it. This is my flavor profile for sure. Have you tried Pretzel Shack's Cinnamon Sugar or mod Fuels Thorad? Another couple of good ones right there.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
Right now I'm vaping a juice that's SUPPOSED to taste like sour apple.
When I used flavors, Sour Green Apple was one of my EDV flavors (Sour Cherry was the other). I frequently had to add some Sour Mix or Super Sour Mix (20% and 40% malic acid respectively) to get the juice "sour" enough to suit me. After a lot of experimenting with sources, I finally settled on one of the flavor brands sold by Wizard Labs, but I can't remember which brand it was. They only sell a few flavor brands, so it shouldn't be hard to find the one that suits you. (WL was also where I bought the Sour additives.)

Of course, I now use no flavors whatsoever in my ejuice. I don't miss flavors at all; I only vape for the nicotine.

Reactions: PugLady

Astralvape

Unresolved Status
Jan 29, 2018
Albacete
www.astralvape.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Currently....super good from squeezee. Raspberry watermelon candy. Funny thing is it tastes like neither raspberry or watermelon to me. The combo is just good, in a weird kind of way that makes me keep hitting it even after ive had enough nicotine. Yeah, im a nic junkie, lol. Its all good. In fact, its SUPER GOOD.

Kiwi berry, not by me :D Hoping to start my own juice mixtures/ recipes soon to save $ and have control of ingredients. I prefer a 70/30 VG-PG avg. in fruit and custard flavors.

I'm having allergic/sensitivity to what I think is certain brands of VG-PG, flavors or one of the ingredients. The symptoms began recently, even though I've been vaping close to 2 years. I have no idea how I'll ever figure which, if in fact it's from e-juice.
Sorry for getting :offtopic:
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread