What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeteranTrickster

Mar 28, 2018
Right now I'm vaping pinkman with self-added 18mg of nicotine, I take about 100 drags a day which is half of my tank (big tank) and I want to know if it's safe to vape everyday 18mg juice with 100 drags a day an average. So, is it OK/healthy? And a second question: I have 18mg of nicotine in 60ml juicy bottle, so how much is nicotine in one 4ml tank?

rollersk4te

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2016
Orlando, FL
socialonlinebydesign.com
Right now I'm vaping pinkman with self-added 18mg of nicotine, I take about 100 drags a day which is half of my tank (big tank) and I want to know if it's safe to vape everyday 18mg juice with 100 drags a day an average. So, is it OK/healthy? And a second question: I have 18mg of nicotine in 60ml juicy bottle, so how much is nicotine in one 4ml tank?
As long as it's not making you sick, it's okay.

There's 18mg of nicotine per 1ml. So 4x18=how much nicotine is in one tank.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
You need to vape enough nic so you have no urges to smoke. If that requires 18, 24, or 36mg of nic then that's what you need to do. You ask if it's safe? Well vaping surly isn't good for you, but it's way way better then smoking. You really shouldn't worry about the nic in vaping, in fact even in a cigarette, it's the least harmful thing in them. When I smoked people always said those cigarettes have nicotine in them, but what about those other 3 thousand toxic chemicals? Same with vaping, studies have shown that the nic is probably , again, the least harmful thing and it's actually the other ingredients that are potentially more dangerous, but it's always the nic that everyone talks about as being the worst thing. I have even seen studies that say there are particular benefits to nic in vaping and is similiar to caffeine. The main thing is to get enough in your vape as to forget about smoking . Good luck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "18mg of nicotine in 60ml juicy bottle". Do you mean you have a 60 ml bottle of 18 mg per ml nicotine? Or do you mean you have a 60 ml bottle with 18 mg of nicotine in it (which would be 18/60 = 0.3 mg/ml or essentially no nicotine at all)? You say "self-added" but don't say what you added or how much you added so it is pretty hard to say what you have in that bottle.

By "big tank" I'm guessing that you might be talking about a 4 ml tank, so 2 ml per day. This is a reasonable amount of e-juice for someone who vapes for the nicotine (cloud chasers frequently use a LOT more e-juice, but with very low nicotine content).

!00 puffs or drags per day is about one every ten minutes. Not too different from what I do (a series of puffs every 20 minutes to a half hour), but I only go through a little over 1 ml per day since I vape at fairly low Wattage (8-10 Watts). My e-juice is much stronger (65 mg/ml) so I use quite a bit of nicotine per day (typically 75 to 90 mg per day - equal to 4 to 5 ml of 18 mg/ml e-juice) but I was a 4 pack a day smoker so I want a lot more nicotine than most ex-smokers. I think that vaping much less of a stronger e-juice is better for me than vaping more of a weaker e-juice. (I actually consume less nicotine per day than when I chain-vaped 36 mg/ml e-juice.)

VeteranTrickster

Mar 28, 2018
You need to vape enough nic so you have no urges to smoke. If that requires 18, 24, or 36mg of nic then that's what you need to do. You ask if it's safe? Well vaping surly isn't good for you, but it's way way better then smoking. You really shouldn't worry about the nic in vaping, in fact even in a cigarette, it's the least harmful thing in them. When I smoked people always said those cigarettes have nicotine in them, but what about those other 3 thousand toxic chemicals? Same with vaping, studies have shown that the nic is probably , again, the least harmful thing and it's actually the other ingredients that are potentially more dangerous, but it's always the nic that everyone talks about as being the worst thing. I have even seen studies that say there are particular benefits to nic in vaping and is similiar to caffeine. The main thing is to get enough in your vape as to forget about smoking . Good luck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
OK, I learned something new today, thanks :)

Reactions: vapdivrr

VeteranTrickster

Mar 28, 2018
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "18mg of nicotine in 60ml juicy bottle". Do you mean you have a 60 ml bottle of 18 mg per ml nicotine? Or do you mean you have a 60 ml bottle with 18 mg of nicotine in it (which would be 18/60 = 0.3 mg/ml or essentially no nicotine at all)? You say "self-added" but don't say what you added or how much you added so it is pretty hard to say what you have in that bottle.

By "big tank" I'm guessing that you might be talking about a 4 ml tank, so 2 ml per day. This is a reasonable amount of e-juice for someone who vapes for the nicotine (cloud chasers frequently use a LOT more e-juice, but with very low nicotine content).

!00 puffs or drags per day is about one every ten minutes. Not too different from what I do (a series of puffs every 20 minutes to a half hour), but I only go through a little over 1 ml per day since I vape at fairly low Wattage (8-10 Watts). My e-juice is much stronger (65 mg/ml) so I use quite a bit of nicotine per day (typically 75 to 90 mg per day - equal to 4 to 5 ml of 18 mg/ml e-juice) but I was a 4 pack a day smoker so I want a lot more nicotine than most ex-smokers. I think that vaping much less of a stronger e-juice is better for me than vaping more of a weaker e-juice. (I actually consume less nicotine per day than when I chain-vaped 36 mg/ml e-juice.)
Thanks for telling me and the e-juice has 18mg/1ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread