What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
Right now I'm vaping pinkman with self-added 18mg of nicotine, I take about 100 drags a day which is half of my tank (big tank) and I want to know if it's safe to vape everyday 18mg juice with 100 drags a day an average. So, is it OK/healthy? And a second question: I have 18mg of nicotine in 60ml juicy bottle, so how much is nicotine in one 4ml tank?
18 mg. per mil. times 4 mil. equals 72 mg. of nic total. Correct?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So, at 1.8Ω, 8-10 Watts, and mostly MTL (although I occasionally finish a puff with a bit of direct), I would probably qualify. I do have a bit of trouble accounting for my flavorless 65 mg/ml nicotine in 68/32 PG/VG. That's tootle puffing?
65mg? Is that the salt juice? I heard that the salts can be very high in nic but a little more mellow on TH. But I agree, we can be considered TP'ing, but I'm sure if someone tried my set up , they would find it to potent and it would choke em.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
65mg? Is that the salt juice? I heard that the salts can be very high in nic but a little more mellow on TH. But I agree, we can be considered TP'ing, but I'm sure if someone tried my set up , they would find it to potent and it would choke em.
Nope; conventional nicotine in PG/VG base. Roughly two or three times as strong as "normal-strong" e-juice. I used to smoke 4 packs of Pall Mall unfiltered a day (plus a can of snus). I need a lot of nicotine to keep me straight. I like big TH.

When I take a big puff my heart rate drops about 10 bpm for 5-10 seconds and then rises about 20 bpm before tapering back to normal. (I get to see my realtime BPM when on my treadmill, so I get to discover cool things like this.) When in hospital, I once had the duty nurse rush in to check whether my heart monitor was misbehaving. I just said "Nicotine tachycardia." She stared at me for a few seconds, shrugged, and left. Let's hear it for stealth vaping.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Mind sharing your recipe? Sounds good!

Tonight I’m going with juicy peach with a drop of gummy candy.

I did it thru a custom creation site, but gonna diy it next time. 25% van ice cream, 25% whipped cream, 50% menthol - just change the ratio to what you prefer

Reactions: DeloresRose
    At work, simple Hangsen Virginia 5% @ 18mg.

At home a mix of my own I just called Melon! (Cantaloupe/Honeydew/Watermelon). It tasted okay to start with, then got the magnetic stirrer/hot plate from Amazon and gave it some time in the beaker with some warmth and whirlpool action. WAY better now. I love steeping in a day or two instead of a week or two.

Reactions: smacuser

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Nope; conventional nicotine in PG/VG base. Roughly two or three times as strong as "normal-strong" e-juice. I used to smoke 4 packs of Pall Mall unfiltered a day (plus a can of snus). I need a lot of nicotine to keep me straight. I like big TH.

When I take a big puff my heart rate drops about 10 bpm for 5-10 seconds and then rises about 20 bpm before tapering back to normal. (I get to see my realtime BPM when on my treadmill, so I get to discover cool things like this.) When in hospital, I once had the duty nurse rush in to check whether my heart monitor was misbehaving. I just said "Nicotine tachycardia." She stared at me for a few seconds, shrugged, and left. Let's hear it for stealth vaping.
    Man I thought my 24mg set ups had a great TH, yours must be a mega thump...I have to use 36mg for some juices, because there a bit weak on TH, but that's the highest I tried. I got so use to a big TH, that I just keep it at 24mg and will or cannot ever go lower

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

levivapes

Apr 3, 2018
    Oregon
    Got some Pizza and Beer, its getting interesting. :smokie:

Attachments

• 20180511_131850_HDR.jpg
      20180511_131850_HDR.jpg
      3.9 MB · Views: 15
    Hello all!

What juice are we vaping at this moment?
    Currently I have a little mix..Dr.picnics munch berries with a tad bit of moon sugar by mrgoodvape nd a few drops of lost art unicorn puke...May not be for everyone but I have to say I love it!
    5 yrs vaping and a girl always comes back to her first love....Groove E Juice's 'Rocky Mountain Haze'. It's a 'must try'.The flavor blend is hazelnut, vanilla and light tobacco. I know. It surprised me, too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread