Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
6%? Really? 60 mg/ml? That's pretty strong.

Could you mean that you added 6% of some nic base like 6% of 100 mg/ml which would make the final juice 0.6% or 6 mg/ml? (A more normal strength.)
You're right. I typed it in wrong. 6mg/ml or 0.6%

Reactions: pwmeek

pwmeek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
SE Michigan
You're right. I typed it in wrong. 6mg/ml or 0.6%
That's a relief. I actually do vape ejuice that strong (65 mg/ml or 6.5%) but most folks use something quite a bit lower, and might get fairly nic-sick at that level.

I powered up my ejuice in order to quit chain vaping, but I was starting from a 4PPD + a can of snus habit and then 36mg/ml. I managed to quit overnight, but at 36 mg/ml it took all I could vape to see me through the day. Now I can take a series of puffs and then set my rig aside for 20-30 minutes.

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
right now I am vaping "Dream Tea" by MBV. Its a new flavor I am trying and I really dont like it. I think it may be the "tea" aspect of it, but it reminds me of the smell that lingers in my nose after I do my nails in acrylic! But, If I drink tea with it, its okay :( why does taste have to be so subjective? LOL

hell_storm2004

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2013
Richardson, Texas, USA
icon1.jpg

Opened this, 6mg version. 70/30 VG/PG. Definitely one of the better Lychee flavor out there. A tad more flavor and it would have been perfect. 8/10.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Switched over now to ECX Black Honey Tobacco (ECigExpress one shot flavor). Pretty nice vape. Kind of like an aromatic cigar flavor. Sweet with a hint of tobacco. Balance is toward the Honey side. This would be good added to another tobacco flavor for balance at this point. It's only day 2 after mixing. I think I'll put it back in the bottle and wait a week or two for the tobacco to emerge.

It's still an interesting flavor. It gets 4 of 5 stars at ECX, but I went back and looked at the reviews and some of the reviews echo my sentiments. I can't help but sample new DIY mixes before they mature. This one will either mature into something different or I'll use it as a flavorful add mix to a strong tobacco flavor. Either way, I like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread