Status
Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Crush by Clown Liquids. Wow is this good. Reminds me of an orange creamsicle or orange sherbet. I think it is my new ADV. So tasty.

Have it in the vaporesso NRG tank with their 1.8ohm Mesh Coil at 50w. Lots of vapor, tons of flavor.

Crush by Clown Liquids EJuice 60ml

Lots of online sites have it for $22 to $30, EJV has it for $11. Just ordered 5 more bottles

Last edited:
Naked 100 Very Cool in a SMOK G150.

45a7644f24ec668fdaa8d8c603ed1cf6.jpg

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
Vaping a DIY Strawberry and Vienna cream blend with 12 mg nic salts and 4 mg free-base. It is 86 VG with 3% alcohol and tastes and smells like my wife's neck. Minute she sees me I am gonna blow this stuff in her face . . . figuratively and literally.

Nothing beats nic salts at high watt.
Dude. That was better than a Hallmark card. I hope your wife sees it.

The Vaped Crusader

Jul 7, 2018
Dude. That was better than a Hallmark card. I hope your wife sees it.

I am gifted with the silver tongue, humor . . . and also Charles Mason-like insanity. The two very mix well. I will now put on my ritualistic clown suit so I can vape without being bothered by the spirits of Elmo and Ronald Reagan.

Every day is a good day to be insane.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
GrapeVape GrapeVape.

An Avail flavor called Pandoras box, which is a combo of sweet and sour grape that can go one way or the other with a tweak of the heat from my Innokin Kroma.

Another all sweet one by Excision called Paradox is like a grape soda at 14 watts from my Aegis 100.

My Aspire Rover fires some Black Note Prelude at 14 watts with a wee bit of Strawberry Blast by Glas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread