Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Currently, im back on a commercial juice kick. Getting a little bored with diy, mostly due to limited flavors onhand. There are only so many variations of vanilla, strawberry and lemon custards. Until i order up some different flavors to work with, im exploring store bought for a change of pace and to get new ideas for diy. So....that said....silverback juice co. Rocky. Strawberry banana with oatmeal cookies. Weird but srtangely appealing. Tastes like banana bread sort of but like oatmeal cookies on the exhale. Weird but strangely appealing. Its the first banana flavored vape ive tried that actually tastes like its supposed to. Some of the others were just plain gross. This one is certainly different. I can see maybe a banana marshmallow graham moon pie in my diy future. If this one had graham instead of oatmeal, it could be a moon pie. Already making me want a cold RC cola...

Reactions: mackman

generic 80s name

Sep 3, 2018
Ummm, there's no salt taste in nicotine salts. If you actually taste salt, its your mind and lack of basic chemistry knowledge that is causing it. There is no soduim chloride in nicotine salt. None. Not even the taste of it.

Maybe so, but there's definitely no hint of sweet with this nic juice. Things can taste salty without actual salt. This formulation does it somehow, whether intentional or not. Having never had a dessert salt nic I wasn't sure if it was related or not, I guess it's just the formula of this particular juice.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Cold, wet and miserable here in Toronto. Far cry from the balmy weather we had last week. As they say in Game Of Thrones…..Winter is coming! Perfect day to stay indoors, listen to some tunes and vape Eleanor by Mistress.

Store house brand out of Toronto (Store is called Cold Turkey). Freshly baked banana bread with hints of walnut and cinnamon. Love this juice!!!

Eleanor.jpg

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Cold, wet and miserable here in Toronto. Far cry from the balmy weather we had last week. As they say in Game Of Thrones…..Winter is coming! Perfect day to stay indoors, listen to some tunes and vape Eleanor by Mistress.

Store house brand out of Toronto (Store is called Cold Turkey). Freshly baked banana bread with hints of walnut and cinnamon. Love this juice!!!

View attachment 765813
Banana is a hard flavor to get right. Ive sampled a few and they were mostly disgusting. That one there sounds tasty. So is this one im using. Finally some juice makers are getting this one right.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
dollar e-juice club "confetti cake"
sub ohm squonk rda MTL airflow

ambitiously buttery liquid. almost makes you wonder if it'll stick to your lips. like a bowl of sugar-butter slurry. when I first pickup a PV loaded with this flavor it does remind me of a cake. hints of spice and sweetness are pronounced. once chain vaped, the taste buds report a burst of butter vanilla with each inhale, spice is still there especially out the nose but overall it dissolves into a less complex, sweet vanilla butter & straight out the mouth the flavor tones down (which isn't to say it isn't there) most cakes i've tried are in your face with flavor, and this one is no exception imo. not a loser at all. could get a bit daunting to vape successive days. but pricing is great.

overall, pleasant enough to keep hitting.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
dollar ejuice club "cereal milk"
want to review this b4 it's gone!

a very mild, fruity cereal milk. very much enjoyable, however! almost a sweetened unflavored when chain vaped out the mouth, hint of fruity cereal notes. fruity flavor is exasperated out the nose. flavor can be likened to fruity pebbels milk, if you woofed that bowl down before it really marinated. the "milk" is very delicate. the flavor is very mild overall - but enjoyable. I can vape it all day without getting tired of it or overwhelmed. i even look forward to playing with it on my palette. overall, I really like this one & will buy a larger bottle next time for sure.

Reactions: smacuser

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Skipfish BBM is an great juice. Bourbon Brown Sugar Milkshake awesomeness!
I believe the only wta juice I have ever tried is bobas bounty , but not sure if it's a true representation of wta's in general. I do however vape a few nets, most from hhv. If you have vaped nets, or hhv nets in particular, may I ask if they are similiar? Some nets I have tried from other vendors taste like a dirty ashtray , so I mainly stick to the ones that imo, are extremely clean, not really gunkers, and are kind of flavored and just curious if the wta's might be something similiar. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread