ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    @Fstop

You should start a thread here and title it
    "Which plastics are safe for tank cracker juices/flavors?"

@Fstop

I see you didn't start the thread I suggested so I started it myself because I think it would be a good thread. There are a lot of different types of plastic tanks today so it's a good informational thread for future reference.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    Is plastic-tank-cracking liquids even a thing anymore? I know that at one time it was an issue but I haven't heard of this actually happening in quite a while. I think that whatever the juice makers were using that cracked tanks isn't being used much anymore. I know that I've bought a lot of citrus flavored e liquids that now come in plastic bottles and none of them have ever cracked or melted or whatever.

Or...it could be that I have no idea what I'm talking about...

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Now, I'm intrigued. It looks like BN has dropped their Notebook, secondary line up, and changed all the tobacco names. The prices have come down somewhat and they now offer 15% off the first order and have free shipping.

Virginia's the one to get, huh?
    I bought the Notebook months ago, because it had a good sale. I was surprised that I liked some which I didn't expect to, like the Solo [menthol] and the Quartet [Latakia]. I think it's worth taking a shot at the Notebook, because their juices are all good, and for NETs very clean vaping.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I bought the Notebook months ago, because it had a good sale. I was surprised that I liked some which I didn't expect to, like the Solo [menthol] and the Quartet [Latakia]. I think it's worth taking a shot at the Notebook, because their juices are all good, and for NETs very clean vaping.

I don't think The Notebook is available anymore because of the PMTAs (or Covid). Latakia was one of my favorite Mt. Baker flavored tobaccos :).

Last edited:

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 18, 2018
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 18, 2018
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Hello and welcome! Just to let you know, there have been many "What are you vaping" threads... no worries. Maybe not what you expected, but I'll contribute. (keep in mind I do mostly DIY... make my own juice) I was vaping french toast mixed with cinnamon roll. Half way through the tank, topped it off with another mix (but woops... got it mixed up with another tank) So... added a chocolate and hazelnut mix. Half way through that, had a small bit of peanut butter banana left over so threw that in (and that had pudding and vanilla wafer too) Sounds crazy but it tastes good ;) Well you did ask.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    I’m using some Candy King - Berry Dweebz ICE, how about everyone else?

Hello and welcome! Just to let you know, there have been many "What are you vaping" threads... no worries. Maybe not what you expected, but I'll contribute. (keep in mind I do mostly DIY... make my own juice) I was vaping french toast mixed with cinnamon roll. Half way through the tank, topped it off with another mix (but woops... got it mixed up with another tank) So... added a chocolate and hazelnut mix. Half way through that, had a small bit of peanut butter banana left over so threw that in (and that had pudding and vanilla wafer too) Sounds crazy but it tastes good ;) Well you did ask.

Merged this with the What are you vaping right now thread :)

Reactions: smacuser

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    Presently in rotation from left to right on my desk:

The Vapor Chef - Crumblestiltskin
    DIY - Maple Nut
    DIY Graham Cracker Caramel
    Microbrew Vapor - One Eyed Turtle
    DIY - Sweet Tea with Honey
    DIY - Coconut Cream
    Vapetasia - Killer Kustard - Blueberry
    DIY - Caramel Popcorn
    Gorilla Warfare - .270 Frosted Flaky Pastry with some pumpkin pie flavoring added

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread