Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
I'm vaping bazooka sour straws mango tango. Really disappointed with the lack of flavor in it. Tried different builds but i cant seem to get it right. Think I'll let it steep for a week and try it again. If someone tried it or vaping it right now, please let me know and tell me what you think about it.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Tried some Black Note for the first time, the Virginia tobacco. I haven't done tobacco in quite a while. This is good stuff. Good for a change up now and then.

Now, I'm intrigued. It looks like BN has dropped their Notebook, secondary line up, and changed all the tobacco names. The prices have come down somewhat and they now offer 15% off the first order and have free shipping.

Virginia's the one to get, huh?

Reactions: Tor R

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    Virginia's the one to get, huh?

If you like tobacco liquid I would suggest it or sure. I also got a bottle of their Cuban but haven't had a chance to try it yet. I've always liked good NET's. The place I used to order from (Doodlebugs) is no longer in business, so I thought I would give Black Note a try since it isn't so crazy expensive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread