Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Fantastic. You people just gave me a reason to buy ANOTHER accessory. Appreciate that. ;)

You didn't already have some kind of USB charge port in your car? Tsk tsk. :p My favorite now is the one I have for my cellphone. Well any microUSB of course, but I digress ... on the part that plugs into the 12v port, it also has a USB power port. So I can be charging phone and a battery at the same time.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Here i go, cant help myself but i want to launch a spray at the people who put up the most awful AWFUL vaping videos on Google-usually heralded by ear splitting heavy metal and light effects that possibly have triggered many a migraine or perhaps epilepsy, who knows?

Not everyone can be pbusardo I guess, lol. I saw one video of a rambling hillbilly calling everyone idiots while he demonstrates how to clean an atty. So classy.

>> dragonbone's awesome collection

I ordered two of the embossed ego what, Q? or something? the 1100s from health cabin. Not quite zebra stripes but closeenough.jpg

Screwbag

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
Malta
Somewhat true, but I do like the non Twist eGo-C with the simple 3 colors to tell power remaining. But they're all inside the single button, which works well. Only place I feel they dropped the ball on the Twist.

Agreed.... But I mean lit up tanks, and blinking this and that....the Joyce ego-c had it about right.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Agreed.... But I mean lit up tanks, and blinking this and that....the Joyce ego-c had it about right.

Good point. I still however want a 510 or eGo threaded flash light adapter. :) I know it won't stay on constant, but living in hurricane country, extra flashlights are not a bad thing. :)

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Oh yeah... I forgot pbusardo. That guy is awesome as well.

I hung out with Phil 2 weekends ago at a small vape meet. He is funny as hell and a great guy. As far as some of the other reviewers on youtube go, :facepalm:. Some of these people are downright creepy. I hope people looking to switch to vaping don't get turned off after seeing some of these freakshows:p

iamtumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
Good point. I still however want a 510 or eGo threaded flash light adapter. :) I know it won't stay on constant, but living in hurricane country, extra flashlights are not a bad thing. :)

if power went out, i wouldn't want to waste my pv battery on using it as a light source.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
HELL NO,,,I live in Hurricane country,,,,,,,we can all feel our way around in the DARK before I'd use mine as a light source LOL

I live in hurricane country as well. And I would glady use a flashlight attachment before I had to fumble around in the dark. But to each their own. :p

Of course I have 5 eGo batteries, 2 of which I never use anymore since they are not Twists, and probably will add a red and a green Twist to my arsenel soon anyways. And can charge batteries in my car. :p

Jin_888

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2012
london
Haha oh the irony :rolleyes:

My pet hate today is... vape mail arriving with a missing part!

Twice in a row from the same vendor. First time it was the air flow ring and now it's the USB battery charger. GREAT.

Luckily these are not overseas orders, but it's still very inconvenient.

I would tell their packer to try packing something else...THEIR BAGS! :mad:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Another peeve I've thought of.....Everyone seems so centered on battery life, to the point of carrying around a stack of four "D" cells for their modified rig. Why is there an LED that comes on each time we take a drag? I know LEDs aren't particularly power hungry, but they do consume additional current that would be better spent supplying and extra drag or two. Besides, I normally don't want the advertising anyway. It's like wearing a neon sign that flashes "I'm beating the smoking laws".

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Another peeve I've thought of.....Everyone seems so centered on battery life, to the point of carrying around a stack of four "D" cells for their modified rig. Why is there an LED that comes on each time we take a drag? I know LEDs aren't particularly power hungry, but they do consume additional current that would be better spent supplying and extra drag or two. Besides, I normally don't want the advertising anyway. It's like wearing a neon sign that flashes "I'm beating the smoking laws".

The problem is people keep thinking of X hrs of battery left :) what they should be thinking is how many mls can i run with these battery.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
My own comment about "D" cells got me thinking again. How about a rig that's set up like those beer drinking hats? One side for the batteries and the other side for a container of liquid. Instead of a straw a cable, probably a coiled retractable, with the elctrical wires and tubing for the juice going to the atomizer and mouth piece. Maybe I should patent this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread