Why Does It have To Say This On The Site? Its The ONE Thing I Truly Disliked About Provari & Provape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Well I've found myself stumbling into the Provari subforum here on the E-Cigarette-Forum. Weird. I never knew it existed. There seems to be a ton of posts in this forum about the Provari and yet I've never noticed they actually originated here in Provari land :p

Anyways, I'm in the Market for an Advanced PV. I'm looking at an Empire at the moment but, I've got a problem. I have all of these 3+ ohm cartomizers and no variable voltage device. I was visually modding my lavatube and I think I got glue in the firing button. Its either glue, or its from overdripping and getting my juice into the circuit board compartment. So I've been looking at fixed volt APV's for a while now, thinking I'd like to buy a genesis atomizer and use it on a nice fixed volt mod... But since my vv mod is gone, Provari is on my mind and I'm thinking about perhaps owning a ZattyPro someday down the line. (maybe) Whatever the case, if I want to use Rebuildable atomizers or Genesis atomizers down the road, & if I want to get some more life out of these high resistance cartos, I need a variable voltage PV. I'd love to own one of your beautiful APVs...

But I have a gripe with Provari. I've had this little pet-peeve for a long time and I can't help it. See, I refuse to buy from a website known as Aquavapor.com, a very budget friendly website. I know I could save a lot of money buying from them, but the name of their website is AQUA vapor. I just DON'T want to support a vendor that spreads misinformation. Sure, there might be water in some juices, but most juices are Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerine. Right?

So, Provari, if you read nothing else, please skip down to here, my question: Why the "water vapor cigarette" description on your website? I mean, I think you guys make and offer an amazing product. The quality is known across the world. Your the United State's pride and joy when it comes to US made personal nicotine vaporizers. So why do you have to put "water vapor cigarette" on your website? Why not "The Provari uses nicotine liquid made up of Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerine, which are both considered relatively harmless for human consumption by the American Food and Drug Association." Why not that? I don't mean to put you on the spot or anything silly like that. Like I said, I may be buying a provari shortly if I can manage to save up long enough. I like you guys. Your customer service is fantastic and I'm constantly reading about how you guys put the customer as #1 above all else. You never stop amazing me when it comes to what you'll do to keep your customers and fan-base happy. I've read that you've taken old Provari's and given new ones to people who've broken, scratched, or dented theirs. All I'd like to ask, without any negative connotation, is why do you include "water vapor electronic cigarette" on your website?

Back when I was new to vaping, I saw that on your website and I promised myself I wouldn't support your business. Now? I'm questioning that ethic, because, well, as I've pointed out above, I think you guys are a very caring company and your product is of well build. I'd like to someday own a Provari, whether or not you continue to keep this string of words on your website... But I'd really just like to ask: Why?

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
lol well this was specifically geared toward asking Provari the question "why is the term water vapor e-cig used on your website?" and its not really going to be much fun for anyone else to read that big long post hahaha. I'm sorry I took your time guys. My bad. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not trying to pin Provape in a corner and when I say that, I mean, I'm not trying to say I'm against the provape product line or the provape company. I like Provape. I just want to know why they use that term and why they won't change it? I figured they put it on the site early in the site's development and they just never switched it, but now its even in the new Mini's descriptions. So I'm just wondering why its there lol.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
lol well this was specifically geared toward asking Provari the question "why is the term water vapor e-cig used on your website?" and its not really going to be much fun for anyone else to read that big long post hahaha. I'm sorry I took your time guys. My bad. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not trying to pin Provape in a corner and when I say that, I mean, I'm not trying to say I'm against the provape product line or the provape company. I like Provape. I just want to know why they use that term and why they won't change it? I figured they put it on the site early in the site's development and they just never switched it, but now its even in the new Mini's descriptions. So I'm just wondering why its there lol.

Of all the reasons I have heard to not buy a Provari, I think this one takes the cake. And in a HUGE post too.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
So, Provari, if you read nothing else, please skip down to here, my question: Why the "water vapor cigarette" description on your website?

I guess I'm missing something, the only thing I saw at ProVape was:

Electronic Cigarette

The electronic cigarette (or e-cig) is a device consisting of a battery and a heating element. When activated, the heating element boils a small amount of liquid in the device, creating a vapor, which is then inhaled by the user.

The liquid and vapor contain four main ingredients:

• Nicotine
• Propylene glycol
• Vegetable glycerine
• Flavoring

You should add to your list any vendor that calls the Joye eGo USB Battery a pass through (they're not) or sells a China VV PV that does 3-6V (they don't). What liars.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California

OK cool. A bunch of smart alec posts calling me crazy. awesome. Can i please get a real response from Provape?

For what? Your rambling post?

As has been stated, we can't find where they are saying that on their site, have quoted what they do say, and even if they did state that and we missed it, it is water vapor exhaled which is why you drink so much water to not become dehydrated. Why should they respond to your crazy DEMAND? I am sure they will do just fine without your one sale as enough people realize they have a product that is worth buying.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
ProVape-1 Water Vapor Cigarette

The ProVape-1 Ecig is an American-Made water vapor cigarette and features a larger battery than traditional e-cigarette.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Water
is the second listed ingrediant in my 100% VG e-liquid..... Dont let this keep you from geting the best VV mod available...

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
yeahh i said that i like provape, they have a great product and i hope to own one one day... You don't have to attack me for wondering why they'd call it water vapor? I did no attacking. All I'm saying is the site says water vapor e-cigarette, and I know that when I boil my cartos and then vape from them right away, I get no vapor. water in carto = no vapor. PG and VG in carto = vapor. So why WATER vapor? lol. I'm not attacking provape. Provape has the best variable voltage PV on the market. I'm asking a question.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Isn't what you exhale Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerine vapor? When my cartos have even a little water in them, they produce no vapor. Water "vapor" is called steam, and there needs to be a pretty high concentration of it to create steam. It also has a different consistency than PG and VG. Put your hand in front of your dish washer.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
My point is a question lol. Oh my goodness. Forget it. ALL I was asking is why would a company advertize e-cigs as water vapor when (as far as i knew) propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine are what makes the vapor. Thats why you don't load a fog machine with water, you load it with propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine. Thats why a cartomizer produces no vapor right after you boil it to clean the coils. SO i asked Provari (pretty directly) (This was intended for Provari to answer) why they advertize it as water vapor. I'M NOT attacking Provari and I don't mean to make this a hostile question. I'm going to get a Provari. I like Provari. lol. I just wanted to know why they call it water vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread