• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What brand of e juice does canvape sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qcaj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Calgary
They have a bunch of different kinds they sell. Halo, Paradise Vapes (might be their own, I've never heard of it), and one called "ultra 100% VG" (which I've also never heard of.) They have a section for Hooligan vapes but it's not available yet.

They also have DeKang china juice (the only one eligible for free in the starter kits).

RaymondK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
GTA, Canada
www.ezigcan.com
I felt nauseous and dizzy after vaping their house brand....

ignored it for a few days...
switched to a different brand of juice, got better
went back, felt it again...

i caught on, gave it to a friend.
he felt the same way...

YMMV:closedeyes:

What house brand is that?

Funny, the e-juice on their website went back to ) nicotine and DIY only again.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
The Dekang Du Mah Eh tastes like vaping a sharpie, aviod it at all costs. I have some Paradise Vapes samples he sent but haven't tried them yet.

Oh great I've some of this coming in on Monday for some just starting, they said they wanted a Canadian type of tobacco so I just went with it, oops. But let's see.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I'm picking up some from their retail store tomorrow... after tasting few off course, which is why am visiting them rather than ordering. And I'd post my feedback here later.

Canvape e-Juices : FEEDBACK

Well, as promised here's my feedback on their juices after I visited their retail store & purchased some:

1. They've two lists of their products (one for the available hardware & another for their e-juices), which they handover to u;
2. They r happy to let u 'taste' some before making ur decision (ur pick from the list);
3. If u r ignorant about their varieties/quality/type, as I was, they'd cheerfully opine on the populars;
4. Ditto would many customers & bystanders do... one particular guy (vaping a ZMAX) cheerfully assisted me with everything -- I can't thank him enough!
5. The e-Juice list is subdivided into three categories:
a) Tobacco flavours,
b) Candy, choco, gum flavours,
c) Fruit flavours.​
6. All together they've around 50 flavours in that list;
7. Nearly every type of flavour, as u'd find over the internet, is available in that list... pretty straightforward names, viz. Apple, Cinnamon, Vanilla etc.
8. Two of the flavours which I requested weren't available, though listed. Which suggests that some others from the list might not be as well;
9. I test-vaped Apple, Cotton-Candy, Wildberry, Strawberry & Cream, Spearmint AND Pineapple. And purchased the u/lined ones;
10. All e-juices r readymade 70/30 (PG/VG) unless u want another ratio, in which case they've limited choice or would modify;
11. I also observed there was a large tray with 50/50 readymades. Which were those I didn't check;
12. The "N" comes in 4 strengths: 6, 12, 16 & 24... I took 12;
13. They also had everything possible for DIY bases;
14. I observed that either the juice bottles were marked "Dekang" OR nothing at all;
15. Every juice bottle has a "child-proof" cap; and the drip-tip inside is 7.5mm long & 2mm wide (round shaped, not pointy);
16. They charged $10, "flat rate - all inclusive", for all 30ml juice vials;

There were two pax manning their counter/s, a female & a male... and both were super-enthusiastic, affable, very accommodating and full of zeal. I loved the buying experience AND intend to send an email to CanVape congratulating them for having such nice staff & excellent service.

Hope that helped!
Ps.: Did I tell u that I bought an eRoll kit? And am lovin' it! They also threw-in a 30ml vial @ 50% cost (the kit doesn't come with juice).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread