Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I just put a brand new clearomizer on and I went to try a new juice I had gotten. It was lemonade from vapor bomb. I took about three hits and noticed my tank had cracked and was about to leak all over my battery! Thank God i was able to get it off before it ruined my battery.!! My question is what makes a tank cracker? The tank was brand new and in perfect condition before I added the juice. I'm assuming it's some bad juice but what exactly causes it? Thanks in advance

pmcode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Barstow, CA

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
It's not bad juice. Citrus flavors are known to be tank crackers. You need a glass tank like a Protank 2 mini, or the new Evod 2 glass for certain juices. There is a list somewhere on ECF of tank crackers, and Mt. Baker Vapor has a list on their site of their juices that customers have reported. My daughter and I have used Vapor Bomb's Lemonade back when we were still using cigalikes with cartos, and we enjoyed it.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Thanks everyone! I do wish they listed it as a tank cracker because it could have ruined my battery! Came awful close. I do have glass atomizers. If I'd had known, I would have used one. I agree with above post that it's only considerate to say it could crack the tank. I would have in that case used glass. What really gripes me is it could have ruined my battery and it's all I have right now. I did order a back up but it hasn't arrived yet. If it ruined my battery I would have been S.O.L. so yes, I agree they should warn you at least. Now I know that citrus can do that but I didn't know before. I guess, live and learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread