What did i get today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i finally moved from my Blu Starter 100 Kit and got an e-go at a local store, but i'm not entirely sure what i got. Can someone help identify it?

The receipt says its an ego t. It has a clear part where i insert the juice. The tip is flat sort of like a pipe. Is this a clearomizer? If it is, is there a way to tell if it's a c4 or c5 (saw those numbers on a different thread)

Since i wanted a shorter length battery, i got a variable battery with a 'puff king' sticker on it, but i've not found mention of this on the forums. It look goes from 32 to 40 (volts?). I found it worked best for me around 36.

Is it unsafe to use this supposedly obscure battery with my ego model?

I'm a noob when it comes to this stuff - the blu just worked (sorta).

Thanks for any help?

Preluder77

Aug 1, 2013
Ohio
Sounds like you have a random company that just labels genric made batteries. Nothing wrong with it, having variable voltage is nice. People usually call them VV or VW on the forums. And your tank that you pour your fluid in is a Clearomizer. Try and find out what kind of threads it has, this will help you with accesories for it. Try finding an online vendor you like and trust, this will save you alot of money compared to buying at a retail store (brick and mortar) most of the time.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...tive-intercompatibility-list-please-help.html

Last edited:

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
Hold on. Is the eGo a battery? If not, it sounds like you purchased the Joyetech (or knock off) tank system. They are not a clearomizer, but I have no experience with them.
They should cause you no problems on your battery, I would be very surprised if it did have issues.
I think (HOPE!) you're missing a decimal point in your voltage. For example: 3.2, 3.6, 4.0.
3.6 is where I had mine at when I first started. Now I'm at 4+. But that's mostly preference.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi

That would be an Ego-T tank setup. At least that what the description of "clear thing with flat tip" sounds like. It doesn't sound like a clearo. The voltage increments are missing a decimal point - that would be 3.2 volts to 4.0 volts. If you can put up a couple of images that would help us confirm what you gots there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread