Just ordered .....what did I forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X16proseries

May 17, 2011
Alabama
Hey guys and gals....love this forum. I like alot of noobs found this forum while researching blu cigs. Thank you from making a big mistake! I just ordered the standard ego kit, a Delrin drip tip, 5 blank carts, and some e liquid from liberty-flights. I can't wait till it gets here. My question is....what did I forget to get started? Thanks for this awesome forum....I'm addicted to this site!!

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
Welcome to the ECF! Congratulations on doing the reading before you bought. It sounds like you are pretty well covered as long as you have ordered 15ml or more of liquid. Plan on about 10ml per week. As you try more flavors you will probably build a little reserve. A couple of spare atomizers or a pack of cartomizers should be on your next order, but the two that came with the kit will get you started.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Hey guys and gals....love this forum. I like alot of noobs found this forum while researching blu cigs. Thank you from making a big mistake! I just ordered the standard ego kit, a Delrin drip tip, 5 blank carts, and some e liquid from liberty-flights. I can't wait till it gets here. My question is....what did I forget to get started? Thanks for this awesome forum....I'm addicted to this site!!

Excellent order! My exact order when I started!

That's great to get you started. Maybe in the near future add another battery. Now on to juice!

BTW, make sure to review all the items you purchased at LF. You get a 49 cent (something like that) credit for each item you review.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Excellent choice, I strongly recommend the Ego for newbies. That order should get you going and allow you to experience attys/dripping and cartomizers, the two most popular ways to vape.

If you like vaping, you can play around with atty/cart resistance to increase your experience (more flavor, vapor, throat hit, vape temperature,etc.)

Find your juice vendor/nic level of choice

Make sure you don't run out or juice/attys to prevent having to go back to analogs.

Have fun! It might be expensive at first, but it will level off once you figure out exactly what you like...

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
If you want to add a little juice to your stock, look for places that offer "sample packs" What you think you might like, you probably wont. Seems to be the norm :) Branch out, pick up a few small bottles at different vendors. Finding that "one flavor" that you like will be instrumental in helping make the big switch. It's akin to finding your brand of cigs. And keep in mind, just because you like juice A at one Vendor, doesn't mean you'll like all their juice. Same goes for liking a particular flavor. Just because you like it at once place, doesn't mean you'll like someone else's version.

bfj

May 18, 2011
Osaka
bumping the idea of sample packs. This is how I found what I really liked at first. I don't go for fruity, but am more of a dessert and breakfast flavor person for some reason.

Also expect your atomizers and batteries to wonk out. This will probably happen on any entry level kit, then you can cruise around here more for good mods and more advanced models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread