750 dollars later i think i have the right setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC
Thank you so much for this thread. I am new and this is only my second post. I haven't ordered my first kit yet because I am sooo confused. I told my daughter a couple of weeks ago, after seeing Katherine Heigle smoke an ecig on David Letterman, that I was going to try it so I could quit smoking. I don't have to tell you what I found the first time I googled it, ha ha! I don't have a lot of money to burn (I know that's the first time you've heard that one!), and really want to make sure I buy the right thing the first time. Thanks for all of the information you guys post!

Daisy,

I would go with the eGo. It is not as small and pretty as the minis but in the long run it will be better. The battery life will last you all day. My GF has one in pink and she loves it. You can always get a mini later on. The eGo kit normally comes with 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, charger and a few carts. You will need some liquid also. But get a few smaller bottles of a few different flavors to find out which one you like. you should also get a few extra atomizers. Test the atomizers out. Sometimes they are dead on arival.

Vaping is like changing brands of cigarettes you have to get used to the new flavor. Also don't forget there is nicotine in the liquid. It sounds stupid but it helps to remind yourself of that. Also just vape when you feel the urge to have a cigarette. I was smoking mine when I first started like a cigarette and got a nicotine high off it. You should go through about 20 to 30 mils of liquid per week on avarage. The first week or two you will go through a little more. Well I did. Just becauseI was getting used to it.

Good luck to you.

If you have any questions just ask. The only dumb question is one that is not asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread