What Did You Order ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
This week I ordered Butter Rum, due to CaptJay's rant .. errr comments, I mean comments :D and Cafe Mocha. Next order I think I'll get brave (haven't done a pick your own yet) and try NightNurse's Thin Mint Cookie recipe :D

:D:p:lol:

If you love rum and vanilla-y caramelly yumminess you won't be disappointed. Still my go-to flavor :)

wumpus

Dec 27, 2009
Seattle
I've had the Atomic Fireball from TV and love it. I also vape their unflavored at 36 mg/ml, which has a fresh, chemical-free flavor.

I'm not at all fond of the coconut cream pie -- to me it has a very unpleasant flavor that reminds me of stale tobacco and is actually unpalatable.

So I wonder if these mixtures contain any tobacco-related flavoring that isn't indicated in their names? I'm leery of ordering lest I repeat the pie experience.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I guess I'll have to order the Butter Rum this week, huh? Or should I get the Spiced Rum? Hmmm :confused:

It's funny, as soon as I receive my order I start thinking about my next one. :D

So far, my favorites are German Chocolate Cake and Dulce de Leche. I just can't put either of these down! Kinda like you, CaptJay, with your Butter Rum.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I got mine today.

Caramel / chocolate 712 / pecan. Ok...trying this....at first its just ok...but the more i vape it the more i like it. The chocolate tastes a little like dark chocolate to me, which i really like....I may add some of the caramel doubler to this to see what the difference is.

So far..this is pretty dang good ! Almost like a "turtle".

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Today I ordered :

Banana Nut Bread....24 mg 35% vg

Doubler of Peppermint/ Spearmint...to use in my mixture for the Juice box

1 bottle of the sweetener....love it in the peppermint.

I ordered Wintergreen when it became back in stock and i also threw in that deucy lucy everyone is raving about.....LOL....

So..what did you order ??

Last edited:

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
What I've ordered so far

First Order:
Rootbeer Float - Doesn't taste like rootbeer to me. Gave the bottle to my brother. He says it tastes like rootbeer. /boggle
Cafe Mocha - Kind of a candy coffee taste to me tho still bitter. I don't taste the mocha. I vape this when I'm in the mood for it. I'm going to try using the TV sweetener in this one.

Second Order:
Atomic Fireball - 24mg/35%vg - Love it
Pina Colada - 36mg/20%vg - I wanted to use this as a periodic nic spike but I guess the nic flavor is coming through. The 24mg/35%vg I sampled was perfect.

Third Order:
Atomic Fireball - 48mg/10%vg - For the doubler. Don't know if I'm gonna cut to 4x 12mg or 2x 24mg and use the rest of the 0 nic doubler throughout the day
Atomic Fireball Doubler - I need tons of this stuff!
Pina Colada Doubler - To lower the nic on the 36mg pina colada. Might order a 48mg bottle in the future and cut that with the rest of the doubler. Maybe just use it as a 0nic vape.
German Chocolate Cake - 24mg/35%vg - This should be interesting
Sweetener - Hello sweet tooth. I really wasn't expecting to like sweet vapes but here I am.

Won from a raffle:
Cafe Macchiato 12mg/some % of vg - Won this in a raffle at the local VIP group social. I don't know if this is the original or new mix, but it has a very burnt taste to it. Similar to what the rootbeer float tasted like to me. I'm letting this one age for a bit to see if it changes. Otherwise I may try to add some caramel flavoring to it.

UD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread