The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your custom mixes?

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by Michelle43, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lioness

Lioness Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2010
    PA
    Oh! Somehow I thought maybe putting customs up 'wasn't done'. I have so much juice I could float a boat:rolleyes:.....but I STOOPIDLY only ordered a few bottles. So I have to fix that problem before I can offer any of my customs.

2. MacArthurBug

MacArthurBug Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2009
    California
    Lioness: I know how that is. I JUST got in- then traded out a bunch of bottles. I THOUGHT I'd gotten enough. :p That'll show me. I'll get 2-3 times as many next time I order bottles.

3. Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ghetto_Cowgirl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    So I ordered mint chocolate chip 48mg, I had LOTS of strawberry cheesecake doubler left over. :D I cut the mint chocolate chip down to 24mg with strawberry cheesecake....YUM! Just in case anyone has both, it actually tastes pretty damn awesome together!

4. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Umm yuck LOL sorry but that combo just doesn't sound right 8-o

5. Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ghetto_Cowgirl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thing is, the Mint Choc Chip overpowers any other flavor, saved myself some money by using a doubler I had left! :D

6. portguy

portguy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Portugal
    Anyone got an espresso yet?

7. Grammie

Grammie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2009
    Virginia, Well Steeped
    I asked for an expresso, the answer: Order Cappuchino, Cappuchino & Cappuchino and add a note that I wanted strong strong coffee. Note, if you don't want it "EXPRESSO" and want a bit of sweetner, order some or so note in the comments section.

It can be "totally expresso" and in vaping terms it will have a harsh flavor like expresso w/o sweetner.

I love it, but I add some sweetner to it. It's a bit trial an error but if you keep some notes you can tweak the amount fairly quick so you know what to add the next time around.

8. portguy

portguy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Portugal
    Thank you Grammie.

9. BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Hartford
    I have officially fallen in love with my cherry, chocolate 712, tobacco bottle. I kind of liked it at first but after a couple of weeks it aged really well. I'll be ordering another bottle.

10. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    I don't know I ordered the cafe macchiato and it's pretty strong coffee flavor to me you might want to be careful when ordering any coffee flavors. I love the macchiato but the coffee flavoring in general can be quite bitter or burnt tasting.

11. Juicehor

Juicehor Full Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Vermont
    I just got a sample of my friends TV mix and had to share it's sooo good. Vanilla, Pecan, Butter Scotch. I cant wait to buy a big ole bottle of this:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.