Your custom mixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I was kind of hoping to see more customs up on the samples trading thread- but apparently everyone loves their customs too much to share- lol :)
Oh! Somehow I thought maybe putting customs up 'wasn't done'. I have so much juice I could float a boat:rolleyes:.....but I STOOPIDLY only ordered a few bottles. So I have to fix that problem before I can offer any of my customs.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
So I ordered mint chocolate chip 48mg, I had LOTS of strawberry cheesecake doubler left over. :D I cut the mint chocolate chip down to 24mg with strawberry cheesecake....YUM! Just in case anyone has both, it actually tastes pretty damn awesome together!

Umm yuck LOL sorry but that combo just doesn't sound right 8-o

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Anyone got an espresso yet?

I asked for an expresso, the answer: Order Cappuchino, Cappuchino & Cappuchino and add a note that I wanted strong strong coffee. Note, if you don't want it "EXPRESSO" and want a bit of sweetner, order some or so note in the comments section.

It can be "totally expresso" and in vaping terms it will have a harsh flavor like expresso w/o sweetner.

I love it, but I add some sweetner to it. It's a bit trial an error but if you keep some notes you can tweak the amount fairly quick so you know what to add the next time around.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
I asked for an expresso, the answer: Order Cappuchino, Cappuchino & Cappuchino and add a note that I wanted strong strong coffee. Note, if you don't want it "EXPRESSO" and want a bit of sweetner, order some or so note in the comments section.

It can be "totally expresso" and in vaping terms it will have a harsh flavor like expresso w/o sweetner.

I love it, but I add some sweetner to it. It's a bit trial an error but if you keep some notes you can tweak the amount fairly quick so you know what to add the next time around.

Thank you Grammie.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando

I don't know I ordered the cafe macchiato and it's pretty strong coffee flavor to me you might want to be careful when ordering any coffee flavors. I love the macchiato but the coffee flavoring in general can be quite bitter or burnt tasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread