What did you start with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
I started with a cig-style kit from Prosmoke. It wasn't too bad, but it had its issues and I wasn't able to completely quit smoking with it. Within 2 weeks I bought a KGO kit and some stardusts and haven't touched a cig since the day it came in the mail. I kinda lucked out with choosing Prosmoke as my starting point - they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I sent it back and got a refund, really easy.

water4choc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Northern Nevada
I started with the Safecig 1 1/2 years ago, tried Green Smokes and V2s. After using these cig look-a-likes for about a year, I discovered ECF and learned about all the devices and kits that were available and ended up getting a KGO, which is so above and beyond the cig look-a-likes. A couple of months ago I got the Provari and WOW - couldn't be happier.

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
Started with a cig look alikes, switched to egos within 2 weeks, then a Silver Bullet and Lavatube shortly after.

-Hated the cig look alikes, so sold all of them.
-Still use ego/stardust at work, or situations where a large/expensive mod/tank wouldn't be practical.
-Always use a Silver Bullet and Bella tank at home.

cdunn96

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo NY
I started a little over a month ago with the tornado from totally wicked, bad word to say here I guess lol. Got a back up with the inferno set up from volcano, but just could not kick the couple analogs a day which was down from 2 packs of Newport. Ten days ago I got the VV which is large and a twist to use when out and about, have not had a cig since and I have never been happier. I enjoy vaping more than I ever enjoyed smoking. I would not change how I started out, but there is a learning curve with this and the experimenting is what makes this so great. My next task is learning to make my own juice for vaping.

TAZER

Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Manchester, UK
I started a little over a month ago with the tornado from totally wicked, bad word to say here I guess lol. Got a back up with the inferno set up from volcano, but just could not kick the couple analogs a day which was down from 2 packs of Newport. Ten days ago I got the VV which is large and a twist to use when out and about, have not had a cig since and I have never been happier. I enjoy vaping more than I ever enjoyed smoking. I would not change how I started out, but there is a learning curve with this and the experimenting is what makes this so great. My next task is learning to make my own juice for vaping.

I too would like to make my on juice but i think it to soon for me i still have a lot of learning to do before i would feel confident enough

rbt9

Jul 24, 2011
Clydebank,Scotland
My first PV was one of the kits a guy was selling in my local shopping centre
my daughter in-law bought because she was always at me to give up smoking.
I was not impressed with this PV so done some research on the net looked on
a few sites and got myself a ego that was just over 2 years ago.
Have had a number of ecigs the Mako midi v3, Lavatube did like the lavtube at
all, and various other kits but the best of them all the Legacy V.i.

rbt9

Jul 24, 2011
Clydebank,Scotland
Hi Tazer,
I started vaping over 2 years ago haven't looked back since and eventually got my self after a bit of thought
and looking on the net a tornado from totally wicked not a bad ecig.
After various kits now have the Legacy V.1 from cloud 9 as far as making your own juice
its not that difficult i looked on a few forums for advice and been making my own for the last
18 months be careful don't get to carried away in buying all sorts as this can cost you
a fortune their is some e liquid kits out their to try if memory serves me right i think
totally wicked does one.

tuckerjay

Jul 8, 2012
texas
I started with a Volcano Magma kit on June 3rd of 2012 with no experience and little knowledge on vaping. researched it and decided the Magma was the kit for me. and quikly decided It wasnt. Battery life was not good and dripping was a hassle for me. So I got the Volcano Inferno tank kit a week later. Along with tanks,cartos,clearomizers.juices and anything else i might need. Have already used about 10 differnt vendors for items. It will be 7 weeks on Monday i have not had a analog cig and have decided to get an Apollo V Tube should be here in a few days.

macgyverfc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
Narrows, VA
Blu Cigs -- Helped the transition from analogs, but didn't help when a major craving came up
Ego T -- Awesome! Loved it. Aside from the leaking, this thing really helped out during the worst of cravings
Ego C -- Fixed 99% of the leaking issues. Not to mention cheaper and easier to change atomizers.
Ego Twist -- My first step into VV. Down side - The little Ego C atomizers couldn't keep up.
ProVari V2 -- Holy crap I love this thing. Haven't looked back since! With a tank and carto setup and newly found flavors of juice I am in Heaven. It took me a long time to drop the cash on this thing, but, Wow! Very solid and well made. Never tried any of the other companies big tube mods so I'm not going to judge. To each their own and no point in getting into a battle of VV mods. There are other Threads about that.

No matter what you decide to use...in the end, you are off of analogs. That's what really matters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread