what do I need to do to get a 'happy vape' ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
And I do put mine in my pocket or my (uhhh um mm.... okay, I have to say it) cleavage when i am not vaping. its just convenient. LOL

I also use the PV Carrying Case witch clips on and hold my PV perfect just use my PV just like my Cell phone now 8) I have the big case witch fits the Darwin perfectly.

Q, I'm going to suggest an 18650 mod for you with these: 510 Dual Coil Storm Tank - $14.99 : Stormys Vapor Cellar, Electronic Cigarettes & More If you're interested in this combo, shoot me a PM to talk about mods, batteries and chargers. Happy to help any way I can. :)

You are SUCH an enabler!! LOL

I saw those tanks- I think I really would like that!!

I found a 14650 on that site- it looks just like my riva/ego- I think I could handle that- not putting off the 'junkie' vibe too badly. LOL

I found a bauway 510N at vapor galaxy- I am still looking to see what else I find :)

Thanks!!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I like that 510N kit myself. Looked at them a while back, but since I have the batts and charger, I went with a beautiful wood mod that takes the 18650 3000mAh's. Still being made...but can't wait to pair it up with that dual coil tank :drool:. The other mod you're looking does look very much like an eGo/Riva...but that mAh isn't going to do you any favors if you go with the duals. Just sayin'.

You are SUCH an enabler!! LOL

I saw those tanks- I think I really would like that!!

I found a 14650 on that site- it looks just like my riva/ego- I think I could handle that- not putting off the 'junkie' vibe too badly. LOL

I found a bauway 510N at vapor galaxy- I am still looking to see what else I find :)

Thanks!!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I found the bombshell and fell in love- I want it- in pink. !! but it says to not use the duals with it...?? crap crap crap-

Yep...some folks have fried theirs with duals. The switch on the mod needs to be able to handle 2 (or more) amps. Make sure you ask the vendor of whatever mod you choose what amps the switch is rated for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread