• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What do I tell them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
So I got approached yesterday by a couple of coworkers. They want to start vaping and get off the smokes. They have seen how well it is working for me and they can't wait to get started.

They both want me to set them up with hardware and juice.

I spent last nite wondering what I should tell them.

Do I go ahead and set them up? Or explain what's going on with HC and risk the chance that they will walk away from this opportunity.

I don't know what to do. :(

BCB

ECF Veteran
Set them up AND explain. Make a couple more angry vapers! More signatures on petitions against bans, more letters to Parliament against HC, etc. You already said that they have seen how well it is working for YOU. Go for it! The reason vaping has spread so quickly is that it works, is healthier, is cheaper, and more pleasurable. Just follow the money for the push against vaping (and of course the holier-than-thou anti's).

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
I set someone up yesterday with all the links and stuff, and told him that HC is in the process of banning them. He was more than understanding, I didn't even have to explain, he knew very well that BT and BP control the gov't and wouldn't want it approved, its all about money, lol. Hope he put an order in, he's one that I have had sitting on the fence about it for about a month.

A few more recruits and maybe we can have a Winnipeg meet soon!

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Thanks everybody.

Well, I guess I'll explain and hopefully they will want to anyway.

It would be a shame if they decided to walk away from vaping. One of them has a smoker's cough that makes your lungs hurt just to listen to - it would be nice to help him make it go away.

They want me to set them up with their first kits and juices. I'm leaning towards the ego for them - I don't know if an Ego T would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread