• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What do Pinoys vape? (eliquid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shofixti

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
All of the threads I've seen mention "never heard" brands and flavors, so I'm interested to know what you guys would recommend? It should be eliquids available locally.

I'll go first.

Before I DIYed, I liked Holy Smokes' Tsiklet, Ice Blast, Tropical Blast and Butterball and Tasty Vapors' Boston Cream Pie and Banana Cream Pie.

muffluvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
All of the threads I've seen mention "never heard" brands and flavors, so I'm interested to know what you guys would recommend? It should be eliquids available locally.

I'll go first.

Before I DIYed, I liked Holy Smokes' Tsiklet, Ice Blast, Tropical Blast and Butterball and Tasty Vapors' Boston Cream Pie and Banana Cream Pie.

Tsiklet wow pre ... can you try DIYing that and share the recipe. I miss the taste of that gum. Brings back a lot of fond memories of Jeepney rides along Espana and takatak boys :)

Shofixti

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
Believe me pre, I've tried....with no sucess. They even expanded the flavor to Tsiklet Apple and Tsiklet Grape but the original flavor, which is the only one I buy, really tastes like Chicklet gum.

The best that I can do was dillute it in PG and/or VG and add menthol. This is just to make a bottle of Tsiklet last longer.

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
I'm quite new at vaping so I'm unfamiliar with the juice that's locally available. I've tried Dekang because that's what they had at the mall and I now have Hanseng. Any recommendations to try out brand-wise would be nice. Right now I prefer caramel / chocolate type flavors over fruit flavors. I notice some brands are more expensive than others but I'm not sure why that is so. Are they worth it? :)

Shofixti

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
OMG! Adobo flavor! Yes you heard it right...adobo!

68652_513834545317733_1634768670_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread