What do you do with juice you hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wokkerk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
Portland, Oregon
I'm a pack rat now it seems...being new to vaping I have ordered from quite a few vendors already and haven't liked a bunch of the juices that I have gotten so far so I just piled them up in a box to let them sit I guess until I'm ready to revisit them later down the line when I'm feeling adventurous.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Oh…cool. I don't think I'd ever trust "used" juice because there's even less evidence of chain of custody. And I'm not sure about selling it in case someone has an allergic reaction or something……seems like it'd be impossible to prove you didn't add something to it specifically to hurt someone.

I mean……I'd never do that. And I hate to think that about anyone on here considering how nice everyone is. But……still.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN

gridley

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
ohio
Guess what I logged on here to look for? To see if anyone was selling some partial bottles for cheap. I swear! I still want to sample new stuff. I am also happy to trade! Feel free to pm me, but I am only interested in stuff under 12 mg, preferably about 6. But besides that, I would post in the trading forum and also consider giving stuff to a newbie. I will be getting around to that probably in a month or so, don't want to get rid of anything until I am sure I don't want it.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
So……

You can't sell juice with 5-6 drops missing, can you? Throw it away? If I had another local friend into vaping, I'd just give it away and see if s/he liked it.

So, what do you do?

Juices I don't like, juices I sorta like but not enough to re-order, and samples of juices I DO like: Me --> son in North Carolina --> son's friend who vapes --> ?

Dominicanto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
New York City
Agree with wokkerk (especially here in NY where they want to ban all things e-cig).

Other than keeping it for juice-opalypse or times of low supply, I'd keep it because you never know if you might end up liking it later on. I found that I wasn't fond of the 30mils worth of coffee juice I bought when I first purchased my ego kit and set it in favor of RY4 and various fruit flavors I liked. Recently, I bought a Lavatube 1.5 and a ViVi Nova tank with a cherry vapes Ming drip tip. Tried out one of the Nova replaceable heads (2.8 ohms) on the coffee juice I'd left by the way side and, lo and behold, it's become one of my favorite vapes. It turns out that that particular juice just vapes better at higher voltages which I would not have known a month and half ago while using an Ego-T on an LR atty of some flavor. Then there's the bit about juices tasting better after steeping for a while; some juices longer than others.

So, no. I wouldn't sell/throw out any juice until I was absolutely certain there wasn't a better way to vape it :)

wokkerk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Agree with wokkerk (especially here in NY where they want to ban all things e-cig).

Other than keeping it for juice-opalypse or times of low supply, I'd keep it because you never know if you might end up liking it later on. I found that I wasn't fond of the 30mils worth of coffee juice I bought when I first purchased my ego kit and set it in favor of RY4 and various fruit flavors I liked. Recently, I bought a Lavatube 1.5 and a ViVi Nova tank with a cherry vapes Ming drip tip. Tried out one of the Nova replaceable heads (2.8 ohms) on the coffee juice I'd left by the way side and, lo and behold, it's become one of my favorite vapes. It turns out that that particular juice just vapes better at higher voltages which I would not have known a month and half ago while using an Ego-T on an LR atty of some flavor. Then there's the bit about juices tasting better after steeping for a while; some juices longer than others.

So, no. I wouldn't sell/throw out any juice until I was absolutely certain there wasn't a better way to vape it :)

I am totally with you on this! until I discovered VV I thought certain juices just tasted TERRIBLE! I was like how could anyone ever like this flavor? then I discovered that the amount of watts its at drastically changes the flavor! some juices for me are UNVAPABLE at 7 watts but then they are fantastic at 8.5 or 9....it still blows me away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread