What do you do with your e-cig between uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsinner

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
Cyprus
It's an odd question but I'm building up some excitement for when my ego arrives (should be tomorrow). With analogues when you're smoking you rest them in an ashtray and the rest are in the pack, what do you do with the e-cig between hits? I don't like throwing stuff around so I was thinking perhaps one of those big cigar ashtrays.. but I don't have one and it's late night to go out for one, figured someone might be better at coming up with an idea than me.. anyone?

grisgris13

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Texas USA
Just put it down anywhere. It's perfectly safe. If I'm on the computer, I just lay it on the desk. I was watching a David Letterman clip where Katharine Heigl was showing David her e-cig. He 'bout had a fit when she blew out a bunch of vapor, LOL! What are you doing? What IS that??? After she explained it to him, he had to try it. Anyway she just laid it down beside her on the chair she was sitting in. I like to read in bed and sometimes I vape while doing that, I just lay it beside me on the bed.

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
If you have and basic tools or know someone who is into woodworking you can make a quick and easy basic stand. I did this one in about 15 min.

puffadder-albums-stuff-picture44333-e-cig-holder.jpg

Obviously you would need larger holes for an eGo:vapor:

Malus_Intent

Jul 12, 2011
Peters creek AK
If you have and basic tools or know someone who is into woodworking you can make a quick and easy basic stand. I did this one in about 15 min.

puffadder-albums-stuff-picture44333-e-cig-holder.jpg

Obviously you would need larger holes for an eGo:vapor:

Now that is a niffty piece of work =D

I keep it in my mouth or hold it when I'm actually using one. And I have a pocket case for when I'm not.

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
Now that is a niffty piece of work =D

I keep it in my mouth or hold it when I'm actually using one. And I have a pocket case for when I'm not.

Trust me when I say the beauty is in the wood and NOT my craftsmanship. If any of the guys making those beautiful wood mods could see the kinds of wood I have laying around as scrap they would cry.

JustQuitting

Verified Member
May 22, 2011
Colorado
When I'm at home then I like to put it up in a lockable safe where my juice n spare batteries live. I have little ones and am very worried about leaving my juice out. When I need to vape I'll go to the kitchen pull it out take a couple of vapes n be good. If I'm out and about its it's in my hand or pocket case (eyeglass case lol)

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
I a lanyard I made for around my neck. Holds the eGo or Riva and a spare battery. I made another to hold one e-cig and a bottle of juice. In the beginning with E-cigs I kept setting them down and not remembering where.

I use a holder like the one above for cartos.

There it is. Lanyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread