What do you do with your junk DIY juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
I am curious. I have just taken the leap into making some of my own juice and as expected, some have come out less than favorable. I am sitting here just staring at them because for one, I am out of bottles and two... it's still nicotine. Do you usually just toss them or what? Save them for emergencies?

Just wondering what y'alls :2c: is.

if you like menthol, you could always add enough to overpower the other flavors and vape it that way.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
If you ever find one, please let me know. I'm getting tired of vaping cherry Nyquil,lol

Would you mind PMing me the recipe for that. I have all the ingredients you have listed but have no clue what to do with the tobacco absolute since it's so thick. Thanks bunches!

I'll do one better and post it here.
My base mix is 80/20 PG/VG at 20mg for 15%flavor.
I first warm the absolut in a cup of very hot water to make it workable.
I add one drop of tobacco absolut from a small pipette (I find with working with the absolut the size of the drop is mostly uncontrollable)
.5 ml Ethyl Maltol
.5 ml Sweet Vanilla (Loran)
.5 ml Strawberry (Loran)

If I want it a little less mellow, I add a couple of drops of water.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
LOL.. yall are TOO FUNNY made me LOL :laugh:

I'll have to try some of these tips. For now, i've got someone that is interested in them. I have so many sampler bottles of DIY tries that I didn't care for, or a few DIY juices I've gotten in trades/ect, that I can't give away (can't give someone else's juices, ya know) BUT I certainly can't throw anything away!
Sides, some of this stuff is darn tooting good.. just not my thing.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
*Cough Cough*

Adding to the list of ways to remix a bad flavor? Clove. I made a new flavor that looked and smelled promising and yet it has become like the subtle taste of a bathroom carpet. Clove... Clove will make it tasty...

witch3.jpg

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
*Cough Cough*

Adding to the list of ways to remix a bad flavor? Clove. I made a new flavor that looked and smelled promising and yet it has become like the subtle taste of a bathroom carpet. Clove... Clove will make it tasty...

Do you have that recipe? I've been looking for a bathroom carpet flavored vape for months now!

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Why can't you give away someone else's juice, I did, sometimes it really good, but just not in your favorites! So you just give credit to the person who made it....right?

LOL.. yall are TOO FUNNY made me LOL :laugh:

I'll have to try some of these tips. For now, i've got someone that is interested in them. I have so many sampler bottles of DIY tries that I didn't care for, or a few DIY juices I've gotten in trades/ect, that I can't give away (can't give someone else's juices, ya know) BUT I certainly can't throw anything away!
Sides, some of this stuff is darn tooting good.. just not my thing.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Why can't you give away someone else's juice, I did, sometimes it really good, but just not in your favorites! So you just give credit to the person who made it....right?

I'm with Lori on this one. As long as you are just giving it away because you don't like it there is no reason not to PIF it stating that it is a DIY by member X

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
speaking of which - maybe w/ sending DIY's to other ppl maybe the lables should start including
name of juice
pg/vg/mg (the ones i've gotten only had mg)
and your nickname when/if you send it? (as i don't remember who sends me what after a few days)

just think it'd make it better for all when PIFing the stuff around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread