What do you do with your mods while in the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdw3258calif

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Garner NC
Thinking more about containers, I've seen some very nice wood and I'm not sure.. plastic? (but nice) stands with shallow circular holes to hold juice, hardware, xtra tanks, and so on.

Being a beginner (though omg I've busted my budget already, 2 more devices on the way in the mail because I haven't quite yet found the one I love), my first problem is to store juices in a nice dark place. Like a box that's deep enough that I can close the lid. With dividers so that the bottles don't fall over and leak if I messed up a screw-down. Hmm, Container Store? Has anyone found a good holder for 30+ juice bottles (15-50ml sizes for example). So far, I'm a buyer, not a creator of my own juices.

I go overboard on everything, I guess, when I can afford to (and sometimes when I can't). This time I don't feel badly for it though, because it's pretty surely saving my life!

I'm still in the stages of trying to find my happiest vaping hardware, and happiest e-juice brand. Nowhere near sophisticated yet.

Paksoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sometimes I use my cleavage for mod storage too. Its convenient.

Sometimes ladies have all the luck!!!

Well, at least now I know where I can put my mod when my wife is in the car ... makes perfect sense, with the price of mods nowadays, the best way to protect them from damage is with a pair of personal air bags. :laugh:

TFL!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Chatfield, MN, USA
I a block of wood that goes in the ash tray.

Attachments

• 1127130832.jpg
    1127130832.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 24

stuntsunltd.

Dec 4, 2013
NE Texas
My vehicle was never equipped with a cupholder and being a manual transmision having a free hand at all times was impossible. Found an organizer in the shape of a cupholder by rubbermaid at my local wally world. Its made to hang from one of the vents but mine was installed into the lower dash trim with a screw. My eGo 650 and smoktech aro rests there when Im not vaping and its locted nicely between the steering wheel and the shifter. The organizer isnt very deep but I boubt my gear will spill out unless the vehicle turns upsied down.

So I want to know what everybody does with their mods while driving? I ask because today I broke an Atty while on my sid that I had put in my cup hold hap hazardly went around a curve and boom onto the floor! The device is fine not so much for the Atty! When I started vaping 3 months ago with V2's they were fine in there as well as the ego's that I then moved up to and now the sid is a whole other thing! Thanks guys! :D
I use a vape protector, comes with lanyard and belt clip image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread