Status
Not open for further replies.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
Okay...guess I'm still fairly new...what is squonking???
Here is a real squonker:

real reo.JPG real reo 2.JPG

Search Reo mods.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Great tune bro but it's actually mama who's got the squeeze box ;)
Since this thread is all over the place already, I gotta say that I love your avatar.:)

I saw Chris Cornell in Toronto a few months ago on his solo acoustic tour and he was fantastic as usual. Definately a don't miss show if you haven't seen Chris' solo stuff.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Badmotorfinger still holds up today.
Yes it does. One of my favorites for sure.

But Chris on stage alone with an acoustic singing Lennon's Imagine, Michael Jackson's Billie Jean, Zep's Thank You and Ava Maria is pretty damned cool to see. ;)

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Since this thread is all over the place already, I gotta say that I love your avatar.:)

I saw Chris Cornell in Toronto a few months ago on his solo acoustic tour and he was fantastic as usual. Definately a don't miss show if you haven't seen Chris' solo stuff.
Oh wow like seriously just wow super jealous I would crawl over hot coals and glass to see that show. Cornell is an idol of mine been a huge fan of him for years.

You are lucky to have access to such awesome shows, Toronto gets many. I am stuck in the flat lands of Saskatchewan where we don't really get much. Saskatoon gets the occasional cool show but nothing as cool as Cornell acoustic. Vancouver gets some sweet shows too.

I got my tickets for Maiden though! Driving to Edmonton to see them. Will be my second time, the first time was a phenomenal show!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Oh wow like seriously just wow super jealous I would crawl over hot coals and glass to see that show. Cornell is an idol of mine been a huge fan of him for years.

You are lucky to have access to such awesome shows, Toronto gets many. I am stuck in the flat lands of Saskatchewan where we don't really get much. Saskatoon gets the occasional cool show but nothing as cool as Cornell acoustic. Vancouver gets some sweet shows too.

I got my tickets for Maiden though! Driving to Edmonton to see them. Will be my second time, the first time was a phenomenal show!
Never seen them which is weird as I have been a huge fan since Number of the Beast came out.

The Flight 666 DVD is great if you haven't seen it!

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Never seen them which is weird as I have been a huge fan since Number of the Beast came out.

The Flight 666 DVD is great if you haven't seen it!
Flight 666 is an awesome watch!

Dude if you can catch them this tour do it. They are just great. So much energy and they sound as good as ever and the stage show is just great and damn man for real check it out if you can. I would go as far to say it's the best show I've ever seen, or at least top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread