What do you mix fruits with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    A while ago I was really into a key lime flavor, and not too long ago decided to try blood orange. I was pleasantly surprised with that, which I mixed with just a plain base and at a low concentration, maybe 2% or 3%. I also bought some blackberry mojito, and also mixed that with just a plain base at pretty much the same level. I liked that one too. Once by accident I mixed both of those flavors into my base and I found that I liked them together as well. It was still a fairly low concentration of both the flavors, maybe 5% or 6% total. Either separately or together the low concentrations aren't (to me) definitive of either flavor, but add a nice little touch. I've since mixed both the flavors either singly or together with 7 Leaves or Mary Jane (flavor..) which was quite pleasant as well, but that total of flavors was probably about 10%. Since I'm still working my way thru a liter of 24 mg pre mix, the nic level dropped down (to me) noticeably, so I'll probably wait till I mix up (well, down..) a liter of 100 mg to something like 26 (maybe up to 28) mgs before another flavoring ménage à trois ou quatre.

Reactions: stols001

DaveOno

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dutchess County, New York
    Rioja wine, a little brandy, juice of 1 orange, and all the cut fruit, maybe a little sugar.
    Mix in a large pitcher, and enjoy.

wait, what?

Oh, wrong thread, mybad.

DSC09500.jpg

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Nobody has tried fruit with peanut butter? I have a pre-made PB banana I love.
    That sounds pretty good, I just may try something like that sometime. I'll probably buy some retail juice and try it out.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have an all berries plus pomegranate mix I really like, JUST those and nothing else.

Bakery and fruit is a no brainer for me. French toast and rhubarb with some cream and like a hint of maple syrup? Good thing it is so complicated to even mix or I would eat it for breakfast every day.

Boysenberry and forest fruits and crème brulee?

Fruits and wines pair well for me, like sherry, marsala wine, pink champagne, brandy?

Mango and peach and cream is delicious.

I could go on, but I think like, you can make so many good things with fruits. I haven't tried them with nuts yet and I hate PB pretty much, so.

Two of my very favorite one shots are dragon fruit mousse and green banana and some other thing. I forget, rhubarb and custard are lovely and it really cuts down on the sweetness.

Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    @stols001 (anna) we have similar tastes. Hey, I just got pomegranate (to mix with dark chocolate and butter mint) but I also have berries... would have never thought of trying that. Thanks. Almost all my fruits get mixed with bakery and/or creamy flavors. I've been considering pink champagne.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread